Btkserver and Btkcam

alcatel

Registered
Hello all,
I don`t know if this emu was posted here already.
You can dld it from this link.
http://www.skystar.org/arsiv/index.php?dir=cardsharing/btkcam/
I use it and it works well.For me is ok because it use B lines and the users who have my line can`t use it in oscam to make a fake local.
It moves faster than cccam if you have a decent line and it makes a huge cache.
############################################################3
What is BtkServer ?

A high Performance (Direct Control Word) DCW PROXY server with CCcam & Newcamd Reshare capability.

The most distinctive feature of Btkserver is; to share DCWs without ECM queries. DCWs can be obtained by using Dcwtool and BtkTrap.so applications which are part of BtkSoftware Suit. In addition to that, Btkserver can re-share your local Newcamd and CCcam lines to 100s of users with a simple configuration with extensive filter features that helps you to protect your card and improve performance with proxy functionality.
Current builds support 50 N: lines and 50 C: lines. Btkserver requires "dcwserver.cfg" configuration file and (optional) "biss.cfg" in same folder where you installed Btkserver binary.

There are 5 types of Btkserver binaries which are compiled from the same source.
Btksrv_x86 : Linux X86 platform binary. Developed and tested on Debian 6.X
Btksrv_x64 : Linux X64 platform binary. Developed and tested on OpenSuse 12.1
Btksrv_ppc : Dm500 like platform binary. For Enigma 1 images. (Gemini, PLI, Nemesis, etc..)
Btksrv_mips : Dm800 like platform binary. For Enigma 2 images. (Gemini2, GP3 .etc..)
Btksrv_x86.exe : For Windows platform executable. Contained in a zip file with required libraries.

You can use Btkserver Configuration Generator For Enigma1, Enigma2 and Linux Platforms.
#############################################
What is BtkCAM ?

A CAM client for PPC based Enigma1 (DM500S,DM70x0 etc..) and MIPS based Enigma2 (DM800,Vu+,Dgstation, TripleDragon, relook etc..) Receivers.

Btkcam is a cardsharing client application for btkserver and there is no internal emulation/decryption capability (except Biss) without network connection. But it can descramble BISS, VIA, SECA, IRDETO1/2, CW, Conax, Nagra1/2/3, Betacrypt and *** crypt systems when connects to a Btkserver. Btkcam uses Btkprocokol (B:) when interacts with btkserver.

Current Btkcam clients support 10 B: lines and require "btkcam.cfg" configuration file and (optional) "biss.cfg" files in "/var/keys/" folder of your receiver. Binary btkcam file should be located in "/var/bin" of your receiver. Remember that "/var" and "/usr" folders locate the same place for Enigma2.

There are 2 types of Btkcam binaries which are compiled from the same source.
Btkcam_ppc : Dm500 like platform binary. For Enigma 1 images. (Gemini, PLI, Nemesis, etc..)
Btkcam_mips : Dm800 like platform binary. For Enigma 2 images. (Gemini2, GP3 .etc..)

#####################################3
What is BtkMon ?

A Software Monitoring application for BtkSoftware Suit.

BtkMon monitors health and status of BtkSoftware Suit applications and restarts them incase of a software crash. Also you may specify time based restart events for applications to make a clean start every week/day/hour. Btkmon requires "btkmon.cfg" configuration file where you installed the BtkMon binary file.

There are 4 types of BtkMon binaries which are compiled from the same source.
Btkmon_x86 : Linux X86 platform binary. Developed and tested on Debian 6.X
Btksrv_x64 : Linux X64 platform binary. Developed and tested on OpenSuse 12.1
Btkmon_ppc : Dm500 like platform binary. For Enigma 1 images. (Gemini, PLI, Nemesis, etc..)
Btkmon_mips : Dm800 like platform binary. For Enigma 2 images. (Gemini2, GP3 .etc..)

###############

HAVE FUN TESTING IT.
I already have a server up so interested ppl can ask in PM for cfg settings