how i can instal blackhol to vu+ ultimo and ccam

Norman

Registered
Look here,
image install,http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=222658
try blue button see if any cams installed if there is use > to change to CCcam then press green or ok to start it,usually on blackhole images.
download dreambox edit to connect and transfer files to ultimo,
if CCcam is not installed i think 2.1.3 is the most stable here http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost...25&postcount=8 ftp it to tmp then manual install blue button then you should see addons in there manually install, press ok then you will see the file in tmp highlite then press ok,then go back and select cam like above.

P.S. make sure you dont overwrite your own CCcam.cfg file download just the bin only file,then add your own cccam.cfg if you have any special files inside it.
thanks to Brummie

tzigeo

Registered
thanks a lot for the answer.I want help.iam old user of dm800 but new in ultimo and i want you help me step by step.Which files you have in the usb, because i try (splash_cfe_auto.bin,
root_cfe_auto.jffs2,kernel_cfe_auto.bin,boot_cfe_auto.jffs2) and my receiver recodnize the usb but affter i how i instal the BlackHole-1.6.6-vuultimo.nfi.please tell me the way.thanks a lot Norman

Norman

Registered
Hi, tzigeo,
on learning curve too,only had Ultimo 2 week,[ spider before]
Make sure your usb stick in formatted to fat 32 ,
first,download Blackhole 1.7.1 and open the folder before you send to the empty usb stick.
Make sure all the other usb ports are not connected.
Insert USB stick then switch on the power to the receiver,
within few seconds you will see request on front panel to press [ - on front receiver button ] to start flash upload.
Wait till upload finished then,turn of power to reciever remove USB stick,
Now power receiver up and let image load.[ thats image now loaded ]
You will have to connect through dreambox edit [download VU+ Vo5 control panel too ],Connect router to your ultimo via ethernet cable,
send bouqets same as dream box,and CCcam special file [ If you have one ] to etc folder.
use info posted before to check for cam version,[ i am using 2.3.0 no problem ]if none there ,download as instructed open and send to temp file,
Hope this helps
[ dont forget to start the cam blue button then OK ]:thum:

Last edited:

tzigeo

Registered
Hi norman.
i install the bh 1.7.1 and it's work perfect.thanks a lot for a help.i istall also the runisiasat manager and idownload the ts panel, from both addons i dowload the cccam 2.3.0 or other version but no one works.Olny the 2.1.2 works but i can send the c lines and nothing.the lines work perfect with my dm800hd.what is my mystake.i think i have to find the ritht version of cccam.any idea?
Thanks a lot anyway

Norman

Registered
tzige[,
just loaded latest image 1.7.2 BH, and come unstuck myself,
done somthing wrong and cannot get my c line to work now,
scratching my head at the moment lol and cry

Norman

Registered
Sorted again,
realised that unzipping file stop ipk file [2.3.0 cam ] working.send unzipped in FTP.
installled manualy by press green then jellow,[ manual install Ipk,also here manual install Bh package]
hope this helps.
tzigo you have pm
Norman