NewCamd login tester

kozanostra

Registered
Hi to everyone,

I've done some newcamd login testing win32 console application for newcamd servers. It works well it just when it tries to login to server I get server disconnected before sending replay. I've tried to test it locally but for me everything works fine. Could anyone tell me why this happens as I don't have newcamd server to see logs for logging in.

To test console application:
1) download OpenSSL library libeay32.dll file from here (Binaries) and store in same folder as application.
2) create text file next to application with each text per line: address + port + username + password
3) run application and type in text file name.

Note: Also might be required VC++ 2008 redistributable package.

Thanks

Last edited:

kozanostra

Registered
Finally I finished my program and now it works, please ignore file in first porst as it won't work and I am not able to remove it.

This console application for WinXp/Win7 only. All files are added to library and also includes sample.txt with bulk server data where you must replace with your valid server data. Alternatively you can hit enter and manually enter server details.

Application suitable for any newcamd server admins or users to test if login is valid.

Note: Also might be required VC++ 2008 redistributable package.
And don't forget about firewall rules if you have one.

bassamjarad

Registered
Thank you. it works great.. but it doesn't work for multiple servers.

I tried comma separated values like this:

server 1,port 1,user 1,pass 1
server 2,port 2,user 2,pass 2

and tried to put each piece of information on one line like this:

server 1
port 1
user 1
pass 1
server 2
port 2
user 2
pass 2

both both didn't work. Can you help? am I doing something wrong?

kozanostra

Registered
This won't work with multiple servers.
Unfortunatelly I don't have time to do any updates on this project.

bassamjarad

Registered
I have a good background in programming (C#, C++, VB.NET) ... would you care to share the code? I'll update it and send you the modified code.

davidkhan

Registered
hi , i test application and it great , is there anyway i can request one channel after login?

cheers

kozanostra

Registered
You need to pass information about channel first (PID). Google it "newcamd protocol documentation" to find out about this process. Couldn't find a proper documentation only forum user threads. Took me 2 months to do simple newcamd login as there was a lack of information.