spiderbox sd 5000?

DAPSON45

Registered
I have a spiderbox sd 5000. I live in Nigeria. I got the box while I was in uk. The man said it will work anywhere in the world so far I get a satellite signal.
Well, I do get a great satellite signal from these satellite thor 3,5,5 and Eutelsat w4,w7 and also Astra 2A,2B,2D/Eur. But they are all scrambled. I get to see only NTV a Uganda channel and it is very clear. I used to get 2 chinese channels, but since I updated there are now scrambled.
I have downloaded the latest softcam or whatever it is called from darkman and still does not work.
I am connected to the internet, I know that works because it tells me when my box will expire, when I am connected to the internet.
Can someone please tell me where or what am I doing wrong or is the whole spiderbox just a trick.
I have been on a lot of forums and there is no help from anyone.
please help ME somebody

gogoli

Banned
Check the list of the channels Service+ or Gift open...and follow instruction...and douwload the latest s/w aswell.

mdt

VIP
I have a spiderbox sd 5000. I live in Nigeria. I got the box while I was in uk. The man said it will work anywhere in the world so far I get a satellite signal.
Well, I do get a great satellite signal from these satellite thor 3,5,5 and Eutelsat w4,w7 and also Astra 2A,2B,2D/Eur. But they are all scrambled. I get to see only NTV a Uganda channel and it is very clear. I used to get 2 chinese channels, but since I updated there are now scrambled.
I have downloaded the latest softcam or whatever it is called from darkman and still does not work.
I am connected to the internet, I know that works because it tells me when my box will expire, when I am connected to the internet.
Can someone please tell me where or what am I doing wrong or is the whole spiderbox just a trick.
I have been on a lot of forums and there is no help from anyone.
please help ME somebody

its not a trick m8 as i have a 9000hd and the gift does work , albeit when it wants to. take a look at the spiderbox forum and register your box and they should be able to get you up and running. regards mdt

AM556

Registered
Have you cross checked what's available on the gift, with what you are trying to watch? There are many channels still scrambled, you'll need to be more specific as to what you expect to clear.