Status
Not open for further replies.

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Code:
About the Mod: 
----------------- 
The mod creates a view of the Moviejukebox as it is shown below in the screenshots. 
About the color buttons you can move between the film details and switch (EPG, Actor, details, info). 
The details come from the local TV recordings on existing files *. **** and *. eit, as well as the two created by the plugin, *. imdb (plugin already in the original form to submit) and *. info (placing the modified plug-in). 
Thus the *. info can be filled, it must also be changed to the IMDb plugin.py plugins, as well as the movie info once available. 
In the *. info the info available to performers, ranking, FSK, etc. 
! The whole thing is best just please try again with a test movie in a test folder! 
Missing *. info you get for example "FSK: n / a - no. Info see" too. 
In addition, should the Moviejukebox menu, select "Show extended information" is not enabled. Otherwise you can not see the original ticker, but much else for it. 
The colors of the different information needs in the film adapted plugin.py (line 1076-1130) is. I had a contrasting color for debugging purposes from each other. 

My changes in the two plugin.py I've commented on. Anyone who wants better solution, then, and wants to know where I turned around, the search for "Maikl. 

Again a big thank you to Ali, who has supported me even when you customize the plugin. 

in the Annex: mjb_mod_v01.zip 

File list (name - comment): 
------------------------------------- 
moviejukebox - plugin folder (files from that folder into the plugin folder on the Dream copy previously existing wegsichern, or rename) 
| --- Active_tag.png - Framework for the active day, scaled-down version, as I've adjusted the font size 
| --- Selected_tag.png - frame around the selected day, scaled-down version, as I've adjusted the font size 
| --- Blue.png - blue button (info) - from the default theme 
| --- Green.png - green button (actor) - from the default theme 
| --- Red.png - red button (EPG) - from the default theme 
| --- Yellow.png - yellow button (Details) - from the default theme 
| --- Starsbar_empty.png - on the IMDb star rating - from the IMDb plugin (color adjusted) 
| --- Starsbar_filled.png - on the IMDb star rating - from the IMDb plugin (color adjusted) 
| --- Plugin.py - the patched moviejukebox Python File 
# 
IMDb - plugin folder (file from that folder into the plugin folder on the Dream copy previously existing wegsichern, or rename) 
| --- Plugin.py - IMDb Pyhton the patched file 
# 
background - background image folder (on your other backgrounds, copy to me as / media / BA / moviejukebox wegsichern, same before, or rename it) 
| --- 13_1280x720.png - a fitting backdrop to this mod (based on the BrushedAlu_HD Skin) 
-------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.