SCT/Mezzo (13E) Via2.6 GoldCard ***CHAT ONLY HERE***

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Must admit I can't get it to work on Dragon3.0 but working fine with my Viaccess (Black DVB number:001608) CAM but I watch the channels using vplug and Fausto/Season Interface on my Dragon/T-Rex anyway....so having it on Gold card well is only a bonus.

sstylianou

Registered
Right I got it to work with my old Echostar 3600 viaccess cam built in and the gold card works perfectly as for the dragon cam I put the card in and does not work inspite the fact the caid used is 0500 so I think there is a emulation glitch in predator 370 so if a update is ever made this is one of them unless you use fausto guys.

edit

Registered
Not working in my Eurosky DVB 8004 super! It strange, because SECA 1 Gold Card with providers RAI Id. 0030-02E2 & Mediatech Id. 002A work perfect on Eurosky DVB 8004 super !

barfly

Donating Member
Hi,found an old gold wafer card but dont know to put this file on it, never tried before,i have cas3, can anybody point me in the right direction?

dxdy

VIP
Hi,found an old gold wafer card but dont know to put this file on it, never tried before,i have cas3, can anybody point me in the right direction?

start CAS Studio, go to Smartcard programing, select first from list... (if on italian change language to english) insert gold card (must be recognized), open flash and eeprom and program card.....

edit

Registered
Not working in my Eurosky DVB 8004 super! It strange, because SECA 1 Gold Card with providers RAI Id. 0030-02E2 & Mediatech Id. 002A work perfect on Eurosky DVB 8004 super !

Working fine with old firmware ( dated 06/11/08) !