spiderbox

quanwen

Registered
yes, it´s an A+++ piece of equipment;) would be a good introduction to many in the use of cccam.

however, this is not the right place to discuss this interesting box.

mods please move thread to hd discussion.

cricketbattony

Registered
no one else got a spiderbox on here yet,

Hiya mate happy new year

I have a spider box 9000hd with gift package an amzing piece of kit.

So simple to use because i do not know how to use linux,has made my life so easy.

Best regards

Respectfully

Cricketbattony

quanwen

Registered
have to agree with you there onion. the quality of the box is good, the tuner is excellent (my dm800 sometimes has problems with channel 4 hd but not the spiderbox), nice remote control and it´s amazingly easy to set up. was really impressed with the interface for cccam.

haven´t tried the pvr or home streaming functions yet but will give them a go this weekend.

for me the MINOR negative points are - only 1 tuner (but that´s ok this price), no internal hdd (seems to be space in the box at least for a 2.5 hdd) and the menu default is to order the channels by number (but just need to hit the yellow button for alphabetical).

anyway, an amazing piece of kit and great value for the money especially with the A+++ gift;)

AM556

Registered
First class receiver :thum:
I find the hard drive recorder a real plus, even does pausing of live TV so you miss nothing when you go to the loo :D
Cccamd is so easy to set up, 4 lines to fill in, no need to use Lynux or any complicated lines.
Certainly the way to go, you won't know what to watch first when used with the "free gift channels" :thum: