Latest Vista Codec Package

sky star 2

Super VIP
Vista-Codec-Package.jpg

Vista Codec Package 5.2.1

Quote:
Info:
INFO:
With this package installed you won't need to install any other codecs.

When dealing with codecs, more does not equal better. Having the least amount on your system is the best configuration. This is exactly what the Vista Codec Package does for you.
You will no longer be restricted to using a specific player. Windows MediaPlayer and Vista MediaCenter will be able to play all your files.
Many user suggested default settings are implemented. Vista Codec Package does not contain a media player. It does not associates filetypes. With this package installed you will be able to use any media player (limited only by the players capabilities) to play DVD's, movies and video clips of any format. Streaming video (real and quicktime) is supported in web browsers. Visit the homepage to get a 64bitAddon which enables xvid, divx and DVD playback in Vista's MediaCenter.
Codecs have always been a pain. Vista Codec Package takes from the best, all the big name creators, several small guys too. Then I track down the latest updates and test their functionality. Next I compile all this into a single pack. All possible conflicts are already dealt with. Many user suggested default settings are implemented.
Vista Codec Package does not contain a media player. It does not associates filetypes. With this package installed you will be able to use any media player (limited by the players capabilities) to play DVD's, movies and video clips such as quicktime, realmedia, avi, mpeg, Flv, swf, wmv, etc. Streaming video is supported in most web browsers. By default you shouldn't need to make any adjustments to enjoy your media content immediately.
Users have the ability to choose what is installed using the public redistributable and after an unattended install, you can select to remove specific portions without removing the entire package. Future releases will recognize previous releases and perform upgrade installations.
5.0 highlights over 4.x versions:
* add several new configuration shortcuts
* add support for E-AC3 and Dolby TrueHD audio
* add speex audiobook playback support
* add Cyberlink MPEG2 codec for DVD playback
* add H264 DXVA support /shortcuts
* update ffdshow rev 2301
* update Gabest filters rev 866
* update installer icon/graphics/logo
* minor revisions (undocument)
* fix RealPlayer website access for all browsers
* offer QuickTime Lite for VCP separately
changelog:
* rewrite conflict detection routine
* update ffdshow rev 2918
* update gabest rev 1079
* Settings Application improvements

Hotfile.com

12345678ap

Registered
Vista Codec Package 5.7.6

This package supports 20 localizations. The default is English and the installer includes support for the following other languages; Arabic, Chinese Simplified/Traditional, Japanese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Swedish and Turkish. Languages can be added upon request.

Changes in version 5.7.6:
- update gabests filters 1984
- update ffdshow 3466
- update WebM support

Code:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/Vista_Codec_Package_d5326.html

josagi

Super VIP
Vista Codec Package 5.7.9

changelog:
- update gabests filters 2121
- update ffdshow 3512
- support WebM without haali

marcel

Super VIP
Vista Codec Package 5.8.3

vom 30.09.10

Codecs have always been a big problem for the computer users. That's because there has never been a 100% viable working solution available for the average computer user. There are several good codec package solutions out there, but none of them did everything i wanted.
I was always in need of a tweak, adjustment, or even a reinstallation just to get the codecs I needed/wanted and most of the time, the file still didn't play. I've never claimed to be a media guru. My media experience is to doubleclick a file i downloaded and hope that it plays. What I do know is how to package software. So I decided to package some codecs and share them with the rest of the world.
With this package all possible conflicts are already dealt with. Many user suggested default settings are implemented,

If you have a suggestion of improvement, I'm listening.

It does not contain a media player and it doesn't associates filetypes. With this package installed you will be able to use any media player, limited only by the players' capabilities, to play DVD's, movies and video clips of almost any filetype.
Streaming video is supported in all popular web browsers. By default you won't need to make any adjustments to enjoy a variety of media content immediately. Users have the ability to choose what is installed using the public redistributable or after an unattended install, you can select to remove specific portions without removing the entire package.
Future releases will recognize previous releases and are capable of performing upgrade installations.

Changelog:
* update gabests filters 2616
* update ffdshow 3597

VistaCodecs_v583

baloota

Registered
Vista Codec Package 5.8.4 Final
The Vista Codec Package is compatible with all versions of Windows XP MKV playback is fully supported.
The latest release contains a Settings Application which enables the user to choose a different splitters 'on the fly' for specific filetypes. The application will also allow you to choose from 10 different speaker configurations from 'same as input' and all the way up to full 7.1 channel output.

The Settings Application is 100% UAC compliant.
Restricted access is enforced. (User Account Control)
The Application allows each user to maintain individual settings while at the same time seamlessly integrating any administrative commands directly into the users account. New users accounts are detected upon opening the Application and automatically inherit the Administrators settings.

Codecs have been a problem for most users at one time or another. This is because there has never been an 'out of the box' working solution that the average computer user could install and just have everything work properly from the beginning. There are several decent codec package solutions out there, but none of them did everything I wanted. I was always in need of a tweak, adjustment, or even a re-installation just to get the codecs I needed/wanted and most of the time, the file still didn't play properly. I've never claimed to be a media guru. My media experience prior to creating these packages was to double-click a file I downloaded and hope that it played.

The installer will automatically remove most other popular codec releases from your computer before installing this concise yet comprehensive package. For a list of all things automatically uninstalled by the VCP installer, Click Here. You won't need to make any adjustments or tweaks to enjoy your media content immediately. Windows Media Player and Vista's Media Center will instantly recognize all your files as playable.

It does not contain a media player and it does not associate file-types. With this package installed you will be able to use any media player, limited only by the players' capabilities, to play all movies and video clips. Streaming video is supported in several formats in all popular web browsers. Users of VCP have the ability to choose what is installed and where to install it using the public redistributable. After installation you can select to remove specific portions without removing the entire package. You can also re-add the removed items at any time.

This package supports 20 localizations. The default is English and the installer includes support for the following other languages; Arabic, Chinese Simplified/Traditional, Japanese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Swedish and Turkish. Languages can be added upon request.

Changelog:

- update gabests filters 2689
- update ffdshow subtitle settings
- update dc/bass filters 1.3/2.46

93fa9e31a17et.jpg

download

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
Vista Codec x64 Components_v311

Change log: Version 3.1.1

update LAV filters
update Gabest filters
update FFDshow
several application bug fixes (suggested settings)
Introduce project Icaros (thumnailing)
Via Icaros, enable system wide thumbnailing
Enable 10bit thumbnailing by default
Enable 10bit decoding by default

x64Components_v311.zip

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
Vista Codec x64 Components_v317

Change log: Version 3.1.7

• update FFDshow QuickSync
  • update LAV filters
  • application Improvements
  • update Icaros thumbnaling
  • clean install required

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
Vista Codec x64 Components_v318

Change log: Version 3.1.8

• update LAV filters
  • application Improvements
  • update Icaros thumbnaling
  • clean install required

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
Vista Codec x64 Components_v320

Change log: Version 3.2.0

• fix avi /w suggested settings
  • update LAV filters .38
  • update ffdshow
  • update gabests filters
  • update Icaros v1.2.0

Last edited:

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
Vista Codec x64 Components_v322

Change log: Version 3.2.2

• update LAV filters .38+
  • update gabests filters
  • update Icaros v1.2.3
  • FIX constant Reset on 1st use

Last edited:

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
Vista Codec x64 Components_v325

Change log: Version 3.2.5

update LAV filters .39
update ffdshow 4029
set LAV audio as default
Fix 10bit playback in the Windows players
FIX constant Reset on 1st use

x64Components_v325.zip

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
Vista Codec x64 Components_v326

Version history: 3.2.6

Code:
- update LAV filters .39+
- update gabest filters
- several subtitle fixes
- FIX constant Reset on 1st use

awzoDOAAU10vYehMMTMYDvbgOBUASkb2bm9HKiwYaKvKAjFBbA30AAuJhQYNALTY0sACG1sQQQhagWJEgI8gQwaoMWjHGRYDUqpU6UXCoAgwMnQ4QLPmgSUcRDSKEOVDgZ9Af0J5EwgAOw==
awzoDOAAU10vYehMMTMYDvbgOBUASkb2bm9HKiwYaKvKAjFBbA30AAuJhQYNALTY0sACG1sQQQhagWJEgI8gQwaoMWjHGRYDUqpU6UXCoAgwMnQ4QLPmgSUcRDSKEOVDgZ9Af0J5EwgAOw==

Last edited:

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
Vista Codec x64 Components_v327

Change log: Version 3.2.7

• update gabest 3844
  • update FFDshow 4055
  • update logo/graphics
  • update LAV filters .39+
  • fix AVI thumbnails /suggested settings
  • FIX constant Reset on 1st use

Last edited: