Status
Not open for further replies.

juli13

Staff member
Administrator
Backup_03_09_mgcamd_incubus_087 for Ipbox 9000/900/910

Code:
ONLY USB - 900 910 9000 

Here I am again proposing a backup to the aid of those who have had problems with the Mgcamd .....( at least until there is a version SifTeam ....) 

NB If you can not set it after my directives on file, then changed decoder ..... 

Features: 

based on Enigma2 0.5.5 tideglo based version 

emu cam: 

incubus 
Mgcamd 

Mgcamd set by default (was no need for changes to files of the libraries will not work if absolutely Mgcamd, that's why this backup ....) 

NO CardReader - ONLY Mgcamd CardReader NO + NO INCUBUS CardReader 

This does not exclude cardreader in internal LAN, and here I stand ..... 

Backup settings files: 

default is set Mgcamd: 

/ var / etc / rcS_user.sh 

# Add here your own commands to be launched at start Enigma2 
/ var / bin / Mgcamd & 

modified in this way if you want to use Incubus: 

/ var / bin / incubusCamd & 

every time you restart the emu will start you've set in this file .... 

clearly if you set the incubus incubusCamd.conf will change the file in / var / bin, if you set the Mgcamd will set the file newcamd.list in / var / keys .... 

This time if you can not go to the Mgcamd I throw in the towel, as simple as you die, you have all the information to set you restart your emu ...... 

I have deliberately chosen to set up a backup as simple as possible, without any plugins, if you want then you can try to insert yourself ..... 

Enjoy it .... ONLY USB - 900 910 9000 

Here I am again proposing a backup to the aid of those who have had problems with the Mgcamd .....( at least until there is a version SifTeam ....) 

NB If you can not set it after my directives on file, then changed decoder ..... 

Features: 

based on Enigma2 0.5.5 tideglo based version 

emu cam: 

incubus 
Mgcamd 

Mgcamd set by default (was no need for changes to files of the libraries will not work if absolutely Mgcamd, that's why this backup ....) 

NO CardReader - ONLY Mgcamd CardReader NO + NO INCUBUS CardReader 

This does not exclude cardreader in internal LAN, and here I stand ..... 

Backup settings files: 

default is set Mgcamd: 

/ var / etc / rcS_user.sh 

/ var / bin / Mgcamd & 

modified in this way if you want to use Incubus: 

/ var / bin / incubusCamd & 

every time you restart the emu will start you've set in this file .... 

clearly if you set the incubus incubusCamd.conf will change the file in / var / bin, if you set the Mgcamd will set the file newcamd.list in / var / keys .... 

This time if you can not go to the Mgcamd I throw in the towel, as simple as you die, you have all the information to set you restart your emu ...... 

I have deliberately chosen to set up a backup as simple as possible, without any plugins, if you want then you can try to insert yourself ..... 

Enjoy it ....

THX THESEVEN

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5DX7NFWP

Status
Not open for further replies.