MySkyEPG for Cuberevo

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegeku90

Registered
thx to scorpiouk

I have just updated my re-worked darkblue theme graphics (My SkyEPG) so it works with the latest NLB_r10513 image.

Just copy it to the Skins folder, pick it from the NLB webif IP9000 options/Change Skin then reboot. (I had to reboot before it showed up in the list for the first time)

You might need to watch the space available if you have lots of plugins. You'll need 2.11mb of space available in the system.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/270153428/MySkyEPGfor_r10513.zip

marce

VIP
MySkyEPG skin for Cuberevo/IPBox9000 r11102 and others

Code:
Here is my modified Deep Blue working with NLB r11102 and others.

Download, unzip and pop the folder 'MySkyBlue' into the var/skins folder via FTP.

Then go to the NLB webif webpage and pick the skin under IP9000 options/Change Skin. Reboot and Bob's your uncle!

Thx scorpiouk

elgeneral

Registered
MySkyEPG V2

I've been doing a little tweaking to the MySkyEPG skin. A few more rounded corners, resized and repositioned some text on the banner. Still leaerning!

Gracias a scorpiouk

marce

VIP
MySkyEPG V3

Code:
I've made a some changes in V3. I've got rid of the 'rec' on the banner as the Mrs didn't like it and also re-added the progress marker on the timeline (as I didn't realise you needed it visable on playback). I'm no guru, I've basically, added my altered images to Crash deep blue files (apart from the few I've adjusted myself).

This should be working now. Although I'm not totally happy with the number of issues I get with the original 'cool' skin. Pressing the OK button on sat position tp changes seems to put it into panic and if you press OK when you want to delete a recording it sometimes does it too. It is a bit buggy.

Thx scorpiouk

Status
Not open for further replies.