@maltB All files and programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kargo.25

Super VIP
@maltB gamma card

All files and programs you will find here is for educational purposes only

guys PLZ read several times the howto and follow the steps below:

1) it works to the following receivers without probs...dreambox (500 ,600 , 7000 ,7020) and dbox2

2) with a lan cable we connect the receiver with the PC (and select the channel-ANT-1 / novacinema 1 or MGM)

3) we start the Irdeto EMM Extractor 1.98

4) press options

5) we press Dream log server and make the following settings : we type the ip of our receiver / the port : 31338 / EMM PID : 0500 / Separator : 8240 and SAVE the settings.

6) we press options

7) in EMM TYPE we type the name of the Log files *.txt
(an example..if we type NEW then the log file will become *txt "C3_New.txt CB_New.txt" etc and save the settings.

8) on the right side of the programm we see an HSN (C3/CB) Filter...we type there the hsn that our card gives us
(write your gammacard with a file and start the EMK loader press RESET and it will give you the HSN )

9) now it comes the time to push start

10) we go to filter tree and wait until it give us the C3 line..which is a code 56 length.

11) this is the code we need...we copy the code and save it in a txt.

12) now we start the EMK loader and press RESET only

13) we copy the code and make paste where it says "Logged Data to Send to Card" and we press "SEND TO CARD"
if we have done everything right the message "EMM SUCCESFULL" appears

14) now insert the card into the receiver and in 20 sec you will see the WOW effect

15) i want to emphasize that if we do not have data in the filter tree then the it means that the HSN is dead and have to write the card with another file

Last edited:

maltB

Registered
gamma card logging

Thanks for your prompt reply to my query.:clapping:
My set-up is not a dreambox unfortunately but I will experiment with my golden interstar GIS960 along the lines indicated. If nothing happens then so be it.
Thanks once again for all your help.
Bob:)

frmmain

Registered
Where can I find Irdeto EMM Extractor please?

Thanks.

You can find it here http://www.multiupload.com/FLW03OU4B7

Edit: THREAD CLOSED, LAST RELEVANT POST IN THREAD FROM 23RD AUGUST 2009!!! NO ONE HAS A GAMA OR BDC CARD WORKING WITH NOVA ANYMORE (IF YOU HAVE OTHERWISE PLEASE CONFIRM).......@ ALL PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOOK AT DATE OF LAST POST IN A THREAD BEFORE SPAMMING THE FORUM BY BUMPING AN OLD THREAD!!! THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.