• Discussion in the Admin room about nightly images, we dont really need or want these posting for the following reasons.

1. We all know where to get them.
    2. Never have a change log.
    3. The changes if any are not worthy of anyone upgrading there boxes on a daily basis.
    4. They clutter the forum up.

Posts will be removed.

Ferret

Platoon V0.13???

Hillpet

Registered
Platoon V0.13

Code:
The software from iCordForum with their own videos on your iCord can be played. Platoon

* Converts video files for your own. Ts
     * Creates the necessary. Nts and. Hmt file
     * Transfers files via FTP to the iCord

Achutng: It is a Betaversion.Das iCordForum assumes no responsibility for the software and the files created by this

Hi Marce,

I have been looking at your post with great interrest, since I am working on a hmt/nts regeneration tool for the Humax 5050c HD PVR cable box. So far most of the attributes in both hmt and nts file have been unraffeled, and the tool (C++) works rather well, but I am still struggling with one time stamp in the index file, where I am unable to replicate verbatim. The estimation works OKee for SD, but shows unpredictable side effects when playing HD with the index file regenerated. So, this field seems to be pretty important for handling the trick-modes.

The platoon.exe in your distro aborts with a configuration error, and the source files in C# give me little foothold to work the problem.

What is your current status of the tool ?
Any info we can share ? :D

Cheers,

-Peter-