[RQ] Skins for Ipbox Enigma2 anyone?

arken

Registered
Tnanx mate.
You should consider publishing your own pimped enigma2 if you like.
I will be the first to download it.

arken

Registered
Basically, all skins intended for Kathrein e2 are working with ipbox e2. I personally like Avalon II a lot.
@k2k2000 I remember that in some previous E2 release Kerni skin showed emu/encryption system in the info bar. Now it isn't (neither any other skin):(. I hope that some will hook into the info API's and update skin.xml files to show that info...

Last edited:

k2k2000

Registered
@arken
you are loking for addon CryptInfoBar.
Unfortunately it is not possible to use it on new e2.
because new e2 use old python 2.5.
and CryptInfoBar was compiled for python 2.6..

arken

Registered
Enigma2 - Brushed Alu-HD skin

It took me some time to adapt this skin for cuberevo E2, but it's worth it. Had no time to replace 'dreambox' with 'ipbox' (or to put arken like default picon, and mainmenu background ;)), but the skin is beautiful in that way too. Original is made by Kerni i think.

Last edited:

dorinineu

Registered
How can I make the subtitle for brushedAlu-hd skin to be central located,becouse now is located in left side of the screen?Thanks!

mario sat

Registered
think s all , please you can change Dreambox with CubeRevo , my be you can make it on : BrushedAlu-HD\frame\radio_bg1

best regard s
mario

Hi all why is it if i add my own background image for the channel list for the vader skin it crashes the box....

Is their a image size limit? i am trying my make my own skin
i have changed the background once with no problems, but now for some reason the E2 wont boot get GreenScreen in the log in says the image is missing!!!! but the image is on the box?.....:mad:

k2k2000

Registered
HD tango

HD tango skin ,moded by iscan:thum:

copy font pakenham.ttf to fonts folder.
/usr/share/fonts/

copy skin folder to
/usr/local/share/enigma2/

k2k2000

Registered
3in1

3 in 1:)

Ice-Metallic-HD
Nblue.BlackBox
Wine-Metallic-HD

moded skins for e2 0.5 Courtesy of Iscan:thum:
- Update:
please install modules update.tar.gz
Required for the three skins on sifteam e2 0.5 and mod pkt 5.0 .

acer2

Registered
Hi, k2k2000, is it only for e2 050 of Tideglo? Dont work on PKT 5.0, each time enigma crash.

Regards
acer2

acer2

Registered
Thanks arken, it means work only on original Iscan E2 image for CubeRevo.
But can you tell me in wihich image/mod works HD tango- only sifteam 0.4.2, no on 0.5.0?

regards
acer2