PKT 3.4.1 oparta na E2 Tideglo rev 0.3.3--900HD

elgeneral

Registered
E2 mod PKT 3.4.1 oparta na E2 Tideglo rev 0.3.3

release 0.3.3:
- fixed a bug on cuberevo-2000hd that caused no audio on all channels
- fixed many bugs on channels scan (hope now it's ok on all sat)
- first try to fix continue freezes bug after a real freeze happens
- fixed some wrong autoresolution bug on many channels (like BBC, csat fr, etc)
- new kernel version (2.6.17 p0041)
- new implementation for CI cams (still needs to use upper slot for first tuner and lower slot for second tuner, this will be fixed soon),
now CI cams should use less cpu time and should rallenty less the enigma2 execution

Polish Kathi Team

hajj_3

Registered
what is different between this and the enigma2 image that was released 2 days ago ish? is this image flashable?

hajj_3

Registered
with k2k2000's help i managed to get this working, however i have noticed some bugs.

1. when using the OnScreenDisplay the tv show in the background will have video glitches.
2. when recording to a hdd the tv show will become out of sync on the tv screen, the audio is badly delayed. The recorded .ts file is perfectly in sync however.
3. i cant get channel scanning to work on uk cable, i've tried replacing my cables.xml file from my dm600c but it still cant find any transponders. I have to manually import my channels from my dm600c using dreamboxeditor.
4. the box crashes quite a bit, becomes unresponsive to the remote, last night when i left the box on and today turned my tv on and the video had a stationary image all distorted and there was a horrible audio sound playing.

i'm using camd3 btw and have an e-sata hdd, hope to see a new version with these things fixed soon.

720p x264 plays nicely btw, tried an episode of scrubs, 1080p is jerky and goes out of sync, but thats to be expected with a low speed cpu so not bothered about that at all.

hajj_3

Registered
ALSO:

which button do i need to hold down after resetting box to load my nlb image?