YPbPr (YUV) via Scart and Components
DiSEqC 1.0/1.1/1.2 & USALS
Fully 7 days Electronic Program Guide
True Color OSD
8000 Channels, 2500 Transponders

Franco

Registered
Echolink EL-7020 HD

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a good HD receiver.
Is this a good receiver??
If so where can i get one??:thum:

palackan

Registered
Availability of EL-7020 HD

In Dubai it is available in Naif Area shop named Echolink Electronics, Tel: +9714 2215268. I purchased the receiver @ Dhs. 825.00 which is equialvent to US$. 225/-. In normal analogue TV menu is not clear/readable but in LCD it is very clear may be because of high definition Receiver. At present for me only Polsat is working.

jimius

Registered
Hi, how can I upgrade my Echolink 7020? I mean is there any instruction if yes please provide link. THXS

palackan

Registered
Save the new updation in USB flash drive and insert the usb stick (memory) in the back of the receiver. Open menu go to USB open usb and follow the screen that's all

jimius

Registered
Help

Hi, could anybody help me with upgrade. I am trying to upgrade softcam key file and when i inserting the USB flash and tick on file system responding me that "You can't upgrade software"....how i can resolve this problem?

abu hisham

Registered
Hi and help

Hi everybody and wish you great December and great holidays , i am new here and wish to have usefull conversations , anyway i have echolink 7020 and never tried to update and i dont even know how to do any update or upgrade, kindly help
regards

abu hisham

Registered
By the way guys, everytime i open the USB and press the red button on any file , i get this messege ( this file support next time!), plz help
wishes and kisses