4016 H 30000 55.5W Updated

cpr43

Registered
Looks like 4016 H 30000 55.5W move ahead a level. Hash Mode 10 Not working. Autoroll found the keys but still black screen.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Looks like 4016 H 30000 55.5W move ahead a level. Hash Mode 10 Not working. Autoroll found the keys but still black screen.

WHich auto? emu ? oscam emu_? or other emulators?

and we need log.

first delete all channels and again scan them later check again it. :thum:

kebien

Registered
Now, 4136 V also not autorolling and probably into the new hashmode

Naturally,all Fox Sports trasponders want to protect their content,is the only one aggressively trying to stop the leak in the Atlantic sats.
I assume people is waiting until this providers are committed to new hashes to make a release.They already announced all the hashes changes before they started,have to have faith they know what they are doing.

Prvt_N00b

Registered
I think this is only affecting freesat and some other chinise brands... I have the 40.5w and they also changed recently and I was able to pull the keys without an issue, also on my PC took a while to get it, however once It found the keys and I use them on my E2 box OSCAM 11420 it worked just fine.

kebien

Registered
I think this is only affecting freesat and some other chinise brands... I have the 40.5w and they also changed recently and I was able to pull the keys without an issue, also on my PC took a while to get it, however once It found the keys and I use them on my E2 box OSCAM 11420 it worked just fine.

No,is not,is affecting Oscam and powervuemu alike.Meaning PC,Vu and Dreambox too.
You do not see this happening at 40.5w.......yet.
But started with one Fox mux in 55w,then another Fow mux recently.
Fox sports is not working at all at 55w.
Didn't move to 40.5w yet.

didiugo

Registered
No,is not,is affecting Oscam and powervuemu alike.Meaning PC,Vu and Dreambox too.
You do not see this happening at 40.5w.......yet.
But started with one Fox mux in 55w,then another Fow mux recently.
Fox sports is not working at all at 55w.
Didn't move to 40.5w yet.

Thank you!

candu

Hi! Somebody could help me to get Autorroll on this channels,please?
I have the keys and works all FOX Sports channels good but everyday is changed it.

Thank you!