Tevii S662 hints and the best player

dahaka

Registered
Hi all ,
I bought Tevii USB S662 from some months and test it thousand times and emailed tevii support several times (and they answer not from first time after i menace them with bad products) because of several bugs i thought from hardware but now i know its from the driver since SmartDVB coder fixed all bugs and work better than any time before and also better than any other dvb player , i sent to tevii support two time till now (after answering my several emails until they send me driver 5.1.8.3) for fixing the last driver 5.1.9.3 but till now no response (bad tevii support) , so read the following :

1. Best dvb player is SmartDVB from this version 0.4.5 beta 1 test with selecting bda.dev , its the best device and player (i tested dvbdream and progdvb and dvbviewer and tevii player, all of them don't tune well and/or loss signal and/or many things i forget about ).
2. Best driver tune correct and don't lose signal is 5.1.8.3 (2013/07/21) but its not support blindscan2.
3. Last driver 5.1.9.3 support blindscan2 but not tune correct and lose signal (especial with low symbol rate for example 7200 and 1775 , i test it several times) , so no benefit from this driver since it full of BUGS .

Best Wishes.