cccam info - error reading webpage..

parkster

Problem is, when I got ccaminfo plugin it gives a message 'error reading webpage', regardless as to whether you choose client/server etc. Cccam is, however, running fine.

I have 5 boxes (DM800SE with A8P) and I had this problem on ONLY 1 of the boxes last year (which I posted about but had no solution) running open pli 3. I've just updated all 5 boxes to open pli 4 and all of a sudden 2 of the boxes now has this problem.

The two boxes that are affected, ccaminfo initially worked fine, but then suddenly stopped working. I just wiped and reinstalled a fresh image on one box and again it worked fine for a few minutes, but then decided not to.

I do the same drill with every box, installing the same plugins, so I can't understand why only some boxes are affected.

Anyone got any ideas?

parkster

fixed! it was a problem with the cccam file. It dawned on me that I copied the ccam file from the "1st bad box" to the second box as a template...so the penny dropped that I had infected it. No idea what was wrong with the file, but fixed either way.