How to decrypt file. TS?

Michaelsz

Banned
My Reciever Is Truman Mini HD 9090 and it uses ALi Software also , But the Option you refer to seems broken with my Receiver , the recorded file in the reciever doesn't show the Encryption sympol but still encrypted , thats the only difference

Open Menu,go to USB,then PVR Settings.Now you have Record as scrambled : Yes change it to No,then start recording channels. :thum:

magdii

Registered
yes i followed what you said , But i think it is just a dummy option in my receiver .....
i also have IPTV while it is not supported

when recording as scrambled = yes , i get the dollar sign , while changing the record as scrambled to NO , i am not getting the dollar sign but the same happens , the files are not opening also in the Computer !!!

Michaelsz

Banned
yes i followed what you said , But i think it is just a dummy option in my receiver .....
i also have IPTV while it is not supported

when recording as scrambled = yes , i get the dollar sign , while changing the record as scrambled to NO , i am not getting the dollar sign but the same happens , the files are not opening also in the Computer !!!

What do you mean you have IPTV while it is not supported?
What channels are you recording exactly?

magdii

Registered
i have Truman 9090 Mini HD ....
i think the company just installs similar Software on all devices regardless the chipset exist already or not

my model is not supporting IPTV however i still got that option in the Software , and the company states it is not supported

and so we got some Dummy options here , i called the Company and it stated No Encrypted channels can be REcorded to be viewed outside of the reciever , i asked so why i get that option
"Record As Scrambled (yes/no)" and i got no answer !!!!

So i got working Server Cccam i guess installed on the Device and opening some Encypted channels , how ever i am not able to record streaming and view it on my PC ?
i got TS file that has just the timeline however encrypted strreaming along with 2 DVR files 000.dvr and info.dvr

Thats the Issue

Michaelsz

Banned
i have Truman 9090 Mini HD ....
i think the company just installs similar Software on all devices regardless the chipset exist already or not

my model is not supporting IPTV however i still got that option in the Software , and the company states it is not supported

and so we got some Dummy options here , i called the Company and it stated No Encrypted channels can be REcorded to be viewed outside of the reciever , i asked so why i get that option
"Record As Scrambled (yes/no)" and i got no answer !!!!

So i got working Server Cccam i guess installed on the Device and opening some Encypted channels , how ever i am not able to record streaming and view it on my PC ?
i got TS file that has just the timeline however encrypted strreaming along with 2 DVR files 000.dvr and info.dvr

Thats the Issue

So,your receiver is using a software that isn't officially supported by the company.Choose right software for your receiver and there won't be any dummy options.Try these sites to download correct software :
Truman
Proton
Then put it in root of USB. Put USB in your receiver.Open Menu,go to System,then upgrade by USB.Choose your file and upgrade method.After upgrade,your receiver will reboot automatically with new software installed. :thum:

Last edited:

Michaelsz

Banned
Main Menu:
https://imageshack.com/i/ncx1gej

There are only two options related to PVR:
https://imageshack.com/i/nsyfvfj
https://imageshack.com/i/n1byh6j

Disregard the poor quality, I used a Smarthphone.
It is quite likely that you have no way to decrypt it. From what I read, is not that encrypts receiver, but the signal is encrypted, I think it has to do.

When you are in PVR Storage Information,you have an option DVR set.Press blue button in your remote control.

Inequalis

Registered
When you are in PVR Storage Information,you have an option DVR set.Press blue button in your remote control.
Want to know what options I have?
There is only one option. DVD Type, and it has 3 other options that can be selected:
REC & TMS
Record
Timeshift

Last edited: