New openatv-4.1-azboxhd

candyman2

Donating Member
Yes is a good Image, but not possible to install Softcams.Used arms feed and mimpsel feed,but would not install.Still some Audio problems.

gorski

Registered
OK, already 7 people downloaded it, not one presses the "thank you" button... Hmmm...

Anywayz, it's a clever combination of an older kernel 3.3.1 and drivers that actually work, by and large...

Spiced with:

1) DOM extender, which utilises the larger than factory size DOM fully,

2) some well thought through Wizard options, like delete all other languages during setup, having chosen your language,

3) plenty of decent tools, one of which is the best in the hobby:

Network Scanner that can detect all the devices in one's home network, then mount even the CIFS shared folders (not the public ones but the ones you setup) - and I don't mean using the Mount Manager! etc. etc.

Look at the photos...

Just look at all those protocols...

It seems they really did work on it and ironed out many bugs...

Warning: "Expanding host", when a host is using CIFS protocol, does not work at my end, if it is XP1000, with OpenATV 4.1! But it does work in AZbug Elite with OpenATV 4.1 (as I said, see screenshots).

First, it sees/detects and displays many more devices than any other Enigma I have ever tested!

:thum:

gorski

Registered
Zeini says:
Internal reader do not run well.
Also Wifi do not run with this image.
On some channels, especially radio channels are tone problems.
It's all driver dependent.
These are the biggest bug.

gorski

Registered
Needed, indeed, as it appears... but that's a very, very old story now...

This image, I am using:

pisceyar

Registered
Does oscamymod work with this image? I have tried with earlier versions with openatv v4.0 and v4.1 and it seemed that the only way was starting oscam by hand (info panel did not work).

Thanks

pisceyar

Registered
My impressions of today's image (20.06):

- Oscamymod does still not work from infopanel (need manual start).
- Azplay does not work.
- Bmediacenter does not work.

Back to openspa 3.1 for now :)

gorski

Registered
Other players in the feeds: Enhanced Movie Centre, now with subs support; Media Player 2...?

mohtadi

Registered
I have installed OpenSPA 3.1 recently. it is a stable image. I tried Openatv but was not able to run my client mgcamd even by installing the softcam file manually but it is a great image.

gorski

Registered
That sounds odd...

I find OpenSPA way too huge and really slow...

It is better suited for much stronger HW, with lots of memory...

candyman2

Donating Member
After install softcam-feed-mipsel and restart the reciver,no Softcams in Plugins.Only in the latest Images.Any Answers?Please.

candyman2

Donating Member
Only in Images up to 29.5.2014 is the Patch softcam-feed-mimpsel working.After that it installs ok, but it is not working.What do i do wrong?