SOME SKY UK HD CHANNELS ARE BLACK SCREENS FROM TODAY

anselm

Registered
ALL GONE WITH C/S ....HISTORY HD, CRIME HD AND NAT GEO HD OF SKY UK....IT SMELLS LIKE SKY ITALIA.:mecry:

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Confirmed black screens Here on ..
National Geographic HD
History Channel HD
Crime and Investigation HD

its not just 1 Transponder either which is pretty much certain that it is an anti piracy move by Sky
they were always going to make some major change very soon in order to stop the Big commercial payservers spamming everywhere on the net etc..etc..

i am 99.9% sure there will be further dark screens coming real soon on 28.2e ..i have noticed they were doing some of thier Anti C/S measures on RTE 1/2 in recent weeks ,
Also this past weekend i noticed there was definite change and spikes in ecm times with Sky Sport 1 SD/HD
The end is coming for Mr. commercial Payserver and of course once again the honest hobbyists will be made to suffer with black screens shortly too .

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i guess its also dark screen on those channels with Oscam aswell ..can someone confirm the dark screen using Oscam as card reader ???

manic01

Super VIP
Sky Arts 1/2 HD gone as well.
Theres no such thing as a honest hobbyist as it's taking another providers product without paying what ever way you look at it.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i shouldnt think it'll take very long before oscam devolopers come with a fix binary for this change whatever has been done ??

Has anyone tried to see if those affected dark screen HD Channels are still working on a $ky HD box ??

dOOds

Registered
bRwUKY8.png

seamouse

Registered
yes its to do with epg update and thomson boxes cant take the firmware ( what most p/s use )

if you pair a card to pace, sammy, then you lose all hd and prem. On thomson paired cards ( use one in my vu ) then you lost the 5 channels

when i put my card back in thomson i get a pop up asking me to update my service and u have to repair the card via a skyviewing card site. it warns me i have a old box and to call to replace it

mdt

VIP
Theres no such thing as a honest hobbyist

what about if you just want to pay for your channels and use in a 3rd party box and not share out like the analogue days? theres only the uktv channels that are exclusive as all the other stuff is available on other providers or with fta,softcam,b***. is anyone suprised when if you google sky or cccam your faced with big glossy adverts for sky tv for £10 a month. thanks to @marokino and the guys on here theres plenty elswhere with a motorised dish if your willing to read and put the work in,regards mdt

manic01

Super VIP
You took that reply out of context
The end is coming for Mr. commercial Payserver and of course once again the honest hobbyists will be made to suffer with black screens shortly too

A honest hobbyist wouldn't be cs'ing sky tv would they.

As barney is talking about cs it's hardly honest hobbying.
I have no issues with that lol it's the insinuation the blackout of hd channels will effect honest hobbyist lol

Last edited:

Tavy

Registered
I highly doubt that existing box chipset supports mpeg5/h265 decoding. If so you can record a ts stream and play iy on your PC with a Mpeg5 capable player.

albsky

Registered
There is no such thing as Mpeg5, except from the Chinese clones that are supporting a non-existent thing

Lmkiu

Registered
There is no such thing as Mpeg5, except from the Chinese clones that are supporting a non-existent thing

Apparently it seemns, its a new video compression technology variously known as H.265, MPEG-5, and HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding). It's the successor to the very widely used H.264, aka AVC and MPEG-4 Part 10.

Code:
http://www.cnet.com/uk/news/broadcom-chip-ushers-in-h-265-and-ultrahd-video/

albsky

Registered
Apparently it seemns, its a new video compression technology variously known as H.265, MPEG-5, and HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding). It's the successor to the very widely used H.264, aka AVC and MPEG-4 Part 10.

Code:
http://www.cnet.com/uk/news/broadcom-chip-ushers-in-h-265-and-ultrahd-video/

Still not MPEG-5, just HEVC :)
Anyway, to not stick to words, really SKY UK decoders have already implemented HEVC decoder?