Sky Italia HD On Caid : 0919

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcojkm

Registered
Hi guys to all.
I'm new.
Here I read that someone see sky italy sd and hd right now.
I have a cloud ibox 3 connected to free servers
Is it possible to see sky italy with my box?
what?
thanks

CYRUS

Registered
Ducomico (are comic ;) ) These channels work with all decoders...(with freeze) insert photo with sport 1-2 or calcio ;)

M_I_S

First: I pay less than you do: zero...
Second: I'm very active in an italian forum trying to solve people problems, especially with DVB-T, but now emergency is SKY.
Third: I think you read forum rules...think your out of them...

First: i pay -zero zero
second: bravoo and good luck only 4 help to people not 4 ur behavior :D go ahead and try change ur mind moral
third : u wrong ,im IN of them exactly :thum:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
@ All ..Please Stay on topic

And please Remember forum Rulez aswell => No flaming wars here .. take it via pm msg or somewhere else not in this Thread .

If there is a solouion for Sky Sport IT or Calcio
or channels that are currently Black screen with everyone post here your soloution/s that do Not involve commercial payserver/s because Here on this Forum we do NOT promote Commercial payservers .
Any further posts involving Flaming or commercial payservers will be deleted and warnings or bann will be issued .

Keep it Clean keep it on topic before posting plze Think first what your saying .
Thank you .

M_I_S

sKy IT drives the forward pairing !!! step by step:D the server operator must insert the new standard so enjoy the rest of the channels ;)

bigapple

amazing when i 1st saw TELE+ it was just 2000

then changed PALCO to PPV

then 2004 they "invited" News Corp

after 10 years we are telling goodbye to kingdom of futbol called Sky Italia

all i know is that Italian nation must have access to their calcio so some1 will for sure regret this move
just watch and you will see

1st was error 9xxx
now we have this

iomeali

Well Known Member
is clear

the first part is an official communication, just a decoder enabled for a card

the second is an untested idea

The third part ... it could have happened. in a Sky decoder
.and would be the explanation of the vision of HD. :)

PS:
I edited your post because in this section, you can only speak English

M_I_S

why iran?
i dont think ,it is certain there is some news on sky and we will see changes

herrrr

INFO INFO INFO

Last Updated : (9th October) Some trusted sources telling us that even users who have newly got or renewed their official SD cards of Sky Italia Package have the same issue on SD channels.
Another interesting thing about this issue is that even on Official Sky Boxes you can not see all SD channels working and they have issues too.
This arises two possibilities: 1- either Sky Italia company is facing a serious issue on their SD channels and they are dealing with it or 2- Sky has plans to completely remove SD channels from the service and only provide visual services on High Definition. We are asking you to be patient and don`t make any guesses or rush decisions.
Needless to day that all other Packages are working fine and if you are specifically asking for italian based packages, Mediaset Premium and Tvusat are working fine. Further updates will be announced once we get any.
First one, but not so serious: only a relatively little number of cards has issues.
Visiting a Sky Service with decoder and card, card will be replaced, or calling Sky call-center sent home.
That procedure was OK for a lot of friends in an italian forum (regular SKY costumers) . :thum:

Last edited:

essamo5

Registered
SKY ITALY

dear all

sky italia package problem in cardsharing now ...
this package change new nano ( for 2015 ) .
part 1 = hd channels change nano ... end
part 2 new = sd channels change nano..... now. ( cinema and sport and all option working in new nano ) .
sky italia sport and ciname channels working in 0919 card ....but soon stop .
*** system new version high security ... soon *** package go to new version .

sky italy hd channels Last month added in G-share 2 china sharing ....but soon all down ... some serial 09cd card open hd channels with private config ( by korea team )
hd channels after day added in grand cccam server but december 2014 expire ( all down ).

this package expire in december 2014 .

grand team ... In Search of a New Path.

coming soon sky italia package ( full hd ) in grand ip tv nano ....

ORBITASAD CARDSHARING TEAM.

M_I_S

10/13/2014
Sky Italia Full SD Working Now (Exclusive IN WORLD)
Dear all

Sky italia full SD working now

Note : primafila not working now .

This channels open :

1- Sky sport full SD
2- Sky cinema Full SD
3- Sky News
4- Sky Calcio SD
5- Sky Family

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.