Dream Elite 4.0

stotijn32

Registered
Dream Elite 4.0

Hi there!! At the moment I'm running Dream Elite v3.2 on my 800hd Clone but I would like to run the new 4.0 version.

However, this image isn't available in the patched version.

Does anyone know when it will be?? Or maybe how to patch it myself

Thanks in advance!!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
DE 4 is the new oe2 and i reckon we are in for a long wait for patched images.

satesco

Feed Hunter
I installed this new version{Dream Elite 4.0}for Dreambox original.It has a nice interface and seems stable.Unfortunately I have not been able to install the emulator and TSpanel.From this point of view need to wait until plugin to be released.Or at least I still have not found this emulator and plugins.

Last edited:

briosa

Donating Member
I installed this new version{Dream Elite 4.0}for Dreambox original.It has a nice interface and seems stable.Unfortunately I have not been able to install the emulator and TSpanel.From this point of view need to wait until plugin to be released.Or at least I still have not found this emulator and plugins.

Have you instaled "DExtra"??;)

satesco

Feed Hunter
Hi briosa,
Not yet!I think I wait until it passes the beta period.I think it runs slower,or so it seems to me,but is safer now.Naturally, I have to check it in the next few days and then draw conclusions.
I would have liked to be able to use at least an emulator.But apparently we have to wait a bit.

yokibear

Registered
any news about installing the DExtra url it has been silence about any help will be very appreciated
many thanks

tonic72

Registered
Flash mode after upgrade to 4.0 DE

Hi Everybody,
After having upgraded it seems for me that I am not able to use the reset flahs mode (pushing button for a while when switching on the device). It's clear a new interface and there are a lot of improvements, maybe they have modified this process ? Nevertheless DreamUp is still a valid way to re-flash apparently.
Thanks for your feedback that is for sure interesting on that topic :thum:

briosa

Donating Member
any news about installing the DExtra url it has been silence about any help will be very appreciated
many thanks

I think that the old one still works, but there`s a new one for 4.0 with tow folders, " Extra" and "DExtra"... I`ll test both today.;)

briosa

Donating Member
Just tested now both files and the old one let you connect to the server... but don`t let you download cams... The new one is working fine, if you instal both folders, "DExtra" and "Extra".;)

briosa

Donating Member
Send this two files to tmp, attributes 755 and Manual Instal. Reboot dream. Or, if you don`t see this two files in "Manual Instal" (they are in tbz2..), you can unzzip them, send each one to var/etc with DCC of course, give attributes 755 and reboot dream. After this when press blue button twice you will see "Extra" folder in Menu...;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2paf7y

or see attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

myname70

Registered
Hi Guys, I have installed the latest Dream Elite 4.0 (OE2.0) image on DM800HD, but the Flash memory is almost full - 0.3MB free... And no plugins could be installed. I tried the flashexpander, it is run, showing 3.5GB (my USB stick) is used and available Flashexpand, but when checking the Information - Devise info - it shows free Flash only 0.3 MB. Pls advise how to expand the flash in order to have more free to install some plugins?