SIM cardless first stage loader, second stage loader and drivers for DM800 DM800se DM8000

Status
Not open for further replies.

dm800hdpro

Registered
If you need the latest sim-cardless patched first stage loader, second stage loader and drivers ,please contact me.
With these patched system files, manufacturers can make clones without sim-cards. The latest ssl and drivers can be used.
Fans can replace their original first stage loader with the patched sim-cardless one, so they have two options ,when sim card in box they can use ssl and drivers patched for special sim card, when removing sim card from box ,they can use ssl and drivers patched for sim cardlesss.
I've made DM800 sim cardless first stage loader and second stage loader public at 115.com/file/e7on1q1i# and there is my contact information in it.
It's for testing purpose for manufacturers and fans, so I reserve patched drivers, may be make it public later.

Hell-o

Registered
is this a new sim or a new firmware that work without the sim card inside its a little unclear this thing.

BM300

Super VIP

This sounds like a software patch that is directed to the box manufacturers.

I have seen one such box that does NOT have a SIM card.
It is working using PLi image.​

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Sound like the sim data is merly transfer to the new chip you need to solder in.

Doubt this would be anymore reliable than what the current clone sim manufactures have with their sims.

forhike

Registered
realy nice work!!

still waiting for "ic's" to be able to test solution.

finaly some new cool development for dreambox scene =)

best regards!

dm800hdpro

Registered

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Also I've released cardless FSL and SSL for DM800se, and I change download link for easy download outside china.

DM800se cardless file download link:
http://m0.mail.sina.com.cn/apps/netdisk/download.php?id=5f72a7beb08751962d149e36ef7b03bb

DM800 cardless file download link:
http://m0.mail.sina.com.cn/apps/netdisk/download.php?id=74d53f5a04b531c2e845207cf8e863ea

To ferret:
you are wrong , you can delete my posts once again but you can't stop sim card replaced by sim-cardless.

The links you supplied contained more adverts than i could count these links are clean and ok so will be left.

saty

Registered
So now howto proceed, take out the sim card and flash both loaders..??
Which driver can be used..?

gjstroom

Registered
I tried to flash using the web on my 800se, but all I get is:
The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
What to do with the 500 files ?
Maybe DreamUp is needed ?

Last edited:

gjstroom

Registered
I believe this can only be done by programming the 27w401 eprom which is inside the box (I looked inside my 800SE SR4).
I needs to be programmed with the first stage file(500K) file.

gjstroom

Registered
Well, my 800PVR has a eprom mounted without a socket and it has no labels on top. The ic looks very similar to the one inside the 800SE SR4.

dm800hdpro

Registered
So now howto proceed, take out the sim card and flash both loaders..??
Which driver can be used..?

You can flash these loaders with/without sim card using appropriate tools, but after falshed these loaders you don't need sim card any more.
You must use patched drivers for these loaders, but untill now I have not released these patched drivers yet, because now it's time for showing how to boot into linux without sim card, and when you get into linux ,many peoples have the ability to handle anything including drivers.

saty

Registered
Well thanks for this info, with "appropriate tools" you mean a special programmer for the eeprom..??

dm800hdpro

Registered
I tried to flash using the web on my 800se, but all I get is:
The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
What to do with the 500 files ?
Maybe DreamUp is needed ?

Yes you can flash nfi files using web pages. But the download link in my previous post is a nfi format 2 file, maybe not compatiable with your 800se, so I update the file with nfi format 1 file to get most compatiable. the new link is:
http://m0.mail.sina.com.cn/apps/netdisk/download.php?id=acf159c0e327d674062ee3299b1ed9e3
Before flash cardless nfi file, remember to backup your original ssl nfi file to flash back whenever you want.

Basicly, dreamup is not needed for nfi files, but if you remove your sim card and flash nfi files from a system isn't cardless, then you need dreamup patched by forhike to do it.

The firststage file is for eprom on your box, usually its model is M27W401, it locate in a socket or soldered on board. M27W401 can only be written once ,so you must write firststage file to a new one and insert it back to socket or solder it back to board. But there is another choice of eprom, SST39VF series eprom can be re-written, so you can make more tries with just one eprom. Usually, writing eprom need a programmer, but if your box have the write-enable signal pin wired out to eprom chip, you can write a SST39VF series eprom in linux without a programmer.

Last edited:

gjstroom

Registered
You can flash these loaders with/without sim card using appropriate tools, but after falshed these loaders you don't need sim card any more.
You must use patched drivers for these loaders, but untill now I have not released these patched drivers yet, because now it's time for showing how to boot into linux without sim card, and when you get into linux ,many peoples have the ability to handle anything including drivers.
So your goal is to run a box without a simcard. But to run an Enigma2 image we still need patched drivers. It would be very nice if this simless first/secondstage combination can run all original images without need for patching.
This is only interesting for clonebox builders to save on parts.
If I understand correctly, it doesn't solve anything about DMM protections.

gjstroom

Registered
The firststage file is for eprom on your box, usually its model is M27W401, it locate in a socket or soldered on board. M27W401 can only be written once ,so you must write firststage file to a new one and insert it back to socket or solder it back to board. But there is another choice of eprom, SST39VF series eprom can be re-written, so you can make more tries with just one eprom. Usually, writing eprom need a programmer, but if your box have the write-enable signal pin wired out to eprom chip, you can write a SST39VF series eprom in linux without a programmer.
Nice, do you have the program to write the eprom inside the box ?
It should be possible to run the box on whatever kind of image, hotplug the eprom chip from its socket, exchange it with a SST39VF and write the friststage file (if you have wired a write-enable signal pin).

Status
Not open for further replies.