Enigma Web TV : Dreambox Streaming auf Internet !

fushkrujs

VIP
The Enigma Web TV tool controls Enigma 1 & 2 systems (Dreambox, ITGates, etc ...) on the network. You can watch TV but also stream the video & audio over Internet using a nice Web interface.

Very simple to use : register the tool, enter the Enigma settings (IP, User, Password) and watch TV just by selecting a provider and a channel !

NEW VERSION Since Feb-2012
- Multiple Language (Français, English, Deutsch)
- Embeded Web Server & Web Interface : nothing more to install, simply activate the web sharing service to control and watch TV all arround the world
- Access to the Web Interface using your public IP Address
- Build your own TV list to be available on the Web
- Web Interface can be used on PC & ANDROID phones !

Thanks spangenseb

fushkrujs

VIP
NEW Release 1.1.1.1 and 1.1.1.2 published

Hi,

I just released version 1.1.1.1
New features :
- Added a button to turn TV OFF : the TV will only start if you select a channel in normal TV mode. You can turn the TV OFF just by clicking on this button.
- If the TV is OFF, it will stay on OFF also when you stopped streaming (directly or using the web). When you quit the app, it will retain the last TV ON / OFF status. (applicable also to 'start on winows startup' & the other auto start options)
- Ehanced option to start on OS startup : there was a bug in previous release. This is solved but you anti-virus will maybe not like ... just accept this, I'm not a bad hacker
- Ehanced web & stream port checks before the Internet Control is started, that was causing a Mongoose web server crash if the web port was still in use. (now it could take 2 seconds when you click the Internet Control button before the service starts, this is normal ...)
- Reviewed the 'Donate' button to be smaller to give place to the new 'TV OFF' button (I hope you will still see it and USE it )

EDIT :
I had a bug in the 1.1.1.1 that I just discovered : the 'Start On Windows Startup' checkbox was not checked when restarting the tool but the tool was in the startup directory.
I also added more video bitrates options for some guys having good Internet speed ... I've not
Hope this version 1.1.1.2 is now ok ...

Enjoy the tool & come back with your critics.

Thanks & best regards,

Sébastien.

Thanks Sébastien.

fushkrujs

VIP
NEW Release 1.1.2.0 published

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the new release 1.1.2.0 !

New features in this version :
- The tool has now its own PHP server, that means all data exchanges will directly be made using your computer. (that should resolve some connections & speed issues).
- Latest VLC Nightly 2.1.0-git-20120423-0005 integrated.
- Video Output modules selection for people having problems with default VLC settings like DirectX, OpenGL, etc ... (don't touch this if the tool works when it starts ...)
- NEW web interface based on ajax that enables to be run on the mongoose php server on your computer (the app do no more use the FREE.FR server as bridge !!!)
- Video settings can be modified directly from the Web Interface.
- 'TV OFF' button will just stop the streaming, so you will stay connected to the interface but unlock the box tunner !
- New 'Logoff' button to completelly disconnect the Web Interface.
- Removed some bugs ... :)

Also, thanks a lot to the donators, I really appreciate your support !

Best regards,

Sébastien.

fushkrujs

VIP
NEW Release 1.1.2.3 published

Hi,

Oops, there was an error in the VLC version detection on tool startup in previous release ...
That should be fixed.

Best regards,

Sébastien.

and also works with Vuplus and also works with Vuplus even tested on my Uno.

Thanks Sébastien

EC89L.png

fushkrujs

VIP
NEW Release 1.1.2.4 published

Hi,

Followings have been corrected in this release :
- Corrected audio / video synchronization on Android stream.
- Corrected Mini-TV function on startup.

Best regards,

Sébastien.

Thanks Sébastien

fushkrujs

VIP
NEW Release 1.1.2.5

Info : This is the last release I publish before the commercial version of the tool.
I think to ask 4.99€ for 5 computers licences ...
I'm now adding lots of new features like Timers management, embeded media player that can show & play the content of your box HDD & also add any network HDD and scan their medias ...
Also ehancement on channel info like % in movie, start & end time, direct recording on your computer HDD, etc ... a lot more to come.
Those function will also be added to the external web interface, so you will be able to access all those things from outside, on any device
A basic version will continue to be free with limited functions ...
FYI, I decided to do a commecial version because there is a lot of demand and I have very low donation ... I spend a lot of my time on this project and always try to help you as much I can.

Let me time to finish all this and I will then give you the new web site access ...

Best regards,

Sébastien.

Thx Sébastien

tybet

Registered
qgx09.jpg

i have this problem. everything is right but i can not connect my stb what is wrong?
i am using open-pli image and i can connect to my stb from web interface.

Last edited: