dreambox 800 hd se error1 no ca found

giuseppe497

Registered
bonjour a tous je suis giuseppe de belgique, jai achete il y a 2 jours une dreambox 800 HD SE CLONE,et jai fais une mise a jour via le cable RJ45 sur internet apres redemarage elle met le message:ERROR1 NO CA FOUND ?? et je suis perdu avec ce gros probleme merci a vous tous de votre aide ciao giuseppe:mecry:

drhouse69

I think that this guide can help you.
DM 800 SE file, are here
Defect Dreamup For 800SE
Sunray-500HD flashup for 800hdse Thanks to frank2482

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
How to recover your DM800 SE Clone with SunRay-FlashUp and Browser

First you need a USB-A To mini-usb-B to connect to service socket on back of receiver, and a Network cable to Connect Receiver to PC

Download

1 Sunray -Flashup for 800hdse

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=210717

2 -- Because sometimes a patched image will not do the trick, i did chose for this manual the factory loaded image and the correct SSL82 for this box

Here the All russian image

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=793301&postcount=8

Here the SSL82 For DM800SE

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=210589

1--- Connect USB cable to service slot on DM800SE/DM500HD and USB slot on Pc. Windows will then install the driver

You will notice, windows created a virtual Com Port connection to be be used ( in this case Com Port 4)

2 --- Switch Receiver off and connect Network cable to Pc

3 --- Then Start SunRay- FlashUp, Tick Use Network, Fill the relevant boxes with local pc IP and Romote ip of your choise and click Connect.

Program will ask for you to Switch on the receiver.

4 -- It will then go into HTTP mode

5 -- At this stage, you open your browser and insert the romote IP shown on the 800LCD

Page will open as per bellow and then you chose the option Update Firmware.

6 --- Click Browse and navigate to your image

7 --- Chose the image and click Open

8 --- Now click Flash button

9 --- Image will start to

10 --- When it finishes you can click the back button of your browser so we can then send in the bl82 do not reboot

11 Browse and select the SSL82 for your DM800SE Clone

12 --- Once again Click Flash

13 -- After finishing click Reboot. In Most case you will need to do so manually

Box will then reboot and come back to life with image we chose to load. Then you can load your Patched image of your coice as box is functional again

Thanks Joedenoble :thum:

kalimantester

Registered
ayuda

How to recover your DM800 SE Clone with SunRay-FlashUp and Browser

First you need a USB-A To mini-usb-B to connect to service socket on back of receiver, and a Network cable to Connect Receiver to PC

Download

1 Sunray -Flashup for 800hdse

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=210717

2 -- Because sometimes a patched image will not do the trick, i did chose for this manual the factory loaded image and the correct SSL82 for this box

Here the All russian image

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=793301&postcount=8

Here the SSL82 For DM800SE

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=210589

1--- Connect USB cable to service slot on DM800SE/DM500HD and USB slot on Pc. Windows will then install the driver

You will notice, windows created a virtual Com Port connection to be be used ( in this case Com Port 4)

2 --- Switch Receiver off and connect Network cable to Pc

3 --- Then Start SunRay- FlashUp, Tick Use Network, Fill the relevant boxes with local pc IP and Romote ip of your choise and click Connect.

Program will ask for you to Switch on the receiver.

4 -- It will then go into HTTP mode

5 -- At this stage, you open your browser and insert the romote IP shown on the 800LCD

Page will open as per bellow and then you chose the option Update Firmware.

6 --- Click Browse and navigate to your image

7 --- Chose the image and click Open

8 --- Now click Flash button

9 --- Image will start to

10 --- When it finishes you can click the back button of your browser so we can then send in the bl82 do not reboot

11 Browse and select the SSL82 for your DM800SE Clone

12 --- Once again Click Flash

13 -- After finishing click Reboot. In Most case you will need to do so manually

Box will then reboot and come back to life with image we chose to load. Then you can load your Patched image of your coice as box is functional again

Thanks Joedenoble :thum:

buy usb cable but no cd to set up the set as number 1 of the guide

satnav111

Registered
new 800 hd se no ca found

Hi got recved my box and updated some settings and now I too hve the boot error No Ca Found . readding the forum on how to get it bk working . lol . only took me 5 mins to kill the unit form getting it out the box . im better than i thought i was . only 5 mins ...oh well probly take me days to reflash it , if i can . any one got experience on fixing this fault that can offer a kind work . many thanks for reading ...:)::thum:

boxerman23

Well Known Member
Hi got recved my box and updated some settings and now I too hve the boot error No Ca Found . readding the forum on how to get it bk working . lol . only took me 5 mins to kill the unit form getting it out the box . im better than i thought i was . only 5 mins ...oh well probly take me days to reflash it , if i can . any one got experience on fixing this fault that can offer a kind work . many thanks for reading ...:)::thum:

The two previous threads cover your problem. :)

petronelduca

Registered
please help. After I am running Flashup, it flashes but I can connect with the DM 800se when putting the IP in the browser. Can somebody please tell me what is the problem?
Thank you

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Does the 800 show a IP on the front display ?

JLEADY

Registered
had same error. LCD on box now showing IP. Put IP in browser and hit firmware upgrade. click browse and located nfi file. hit flash and nothing seems to be happening. Any thoughts on were am going wrong guys??

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Reboot all your kit router pc drambox and try again with a different browser.

JLEADY

Registered
Seems I have another problem, re-booted box and now getting the following message on LCD
*ERR:NO SIM2xx FOUND
Is this bad?

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
try flashing it again with an image with not the latest bootloader and see if it boots ok then if it does after that update your bootloader

JLEADY

Registered
Hi, do I need to flash the BL82 as well as the image as stated in ferrets notes earlier and if so where do I get this file? thanks in advance