Azbox CCcam Enigma 2

sammyano

Registered
Hello,
Please can someone give steps on how to install cccam on Azbox for Enigma 2 for the first time.

thanks

testi

Super VIP
- ftp CCcam to /usr/camd
- change permission to 755
- ftp your script to /usr/script
- change permission to 755
- ftp CCcam.cfg,CCcam.providers,CCcam.channelinfo to /var/etc
- change permission to 644
- ftp Softcam.key and constant.cw to /usr/keys
- change permission to 644
- reboot

now you see CCcam in camd manager ...

attached script and binary , CCcam.cfg is empty .. replace with your own ..

sammyano

Registered
thanks a lot testi - please just one more thing, those the EMU auto start, OR is there any command to set it to auto start?

pe.tardo

Registered
If you start cam by script, it should be autostart after next reboot.
If you start it by telnet, you'll must re-start after reboot

sammyano

Registered
Going by the steps that testi provided above, is it been started by script. All I want to know is if I follow the above step, does the emu auto-start, if not how do I make that happen

testi

Super VIP
perhaps you have to start it once via camd manager , but then it will autostart

sammyano

Registered
thanks again testi - please note that I did not change OR added any new DOM. I will be using the default installed DOM that came wtih the azbox elite, hope it does not make any difference, please advice. Just putting every thing together beofere I moving over to Enigma 2

Cheers

kumar

Registered
reg cccam e2

dear sir
pl install software manager for e2
then download AND INSTALL cccam 2.2.1 AND REPLACE CLINE

sammyano

Registered
reg cccam e2, please is there any link for the software manager and I will read more about it and how to use.

PS: when installed via the softcam manager, do I still need to set permessions to the cccam folders like testi mentioned?
Guys please I will appreciate any comment(s) as this is the first time am installing Engima on my box

I have been going through the Azbox E2 chat section to see if there are any toturials to help me start off, like accessing the dish settings and searching for satellites.

thanks

Last edited:

testi

Super VIP
don`t install any plugins you don`t need ... you will only get problems which results in fresh flashing :)

If you need advice , just ask ... we will help you !

sammyano

Registered
test1, are you saying the softcam manager is not needed here? "As for asking for help, that is what are doing mate"

thanks

testi

Super VIP
i would prefer to install cccam manually ... you don`t need any plugins , this will only result in problems with the latest e2.

So yes softcam manager not needed , you have all the files you need.

antrabe

Registered
im having problems with the installer? when i got to works cccam in the kas trelease of firm the box collapse ho install cccam in 1.0rci ?

antrabe

Registered
i have installed CCcam 2.2.1 Installer in the last release v1.0 and the box stop when begins to works cccam anyone could help me