Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht42JCzeeaI

August 29, 2010                

AZBox HD Enigma 2 Media Player capabilities and playing :

Sharp Aquos Demo - True Colors 1080i 40Mbps AC3_darkanbil.track_4113.m2ts
Thanx to The_Ripper and co. I think...:thum:

And Joseba for the link... :)

amyren

I also find this other youtube video interesting. It is older (april 2010), but does show enigma2 on Azbox with live TV and zapping through some channels.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5ntgAjOopg"]YouTube - AZBox HD Enigma 2 preAlpha version 0.2[/ame]

gorski

Well Known Member
Nah, the Russian thing was nonsense...

Let's see if The_Ripper and co. succeed in the foreseeable future... ;)

amyren

So you say that the video was fake?
or atleast from a different team?

Anyway, thanks for the screenshots. Hope to se a beta for testing in not to far future.

gorski

Well Known Member
The German and Russian alleged E2 projects are nowhere to be seen... No wonder some are asking questions re. The_Ripper and co.'s project... Many of us are really disappointed with the promising box and promises that are broken time and time again!!!

Especially since OpenShite/Snailrun are really poor in doing what they are supposed to be doing... Even more broken promises by them! We are waiting for a sorted v.1.0 FW for more than a year, maybe year and a half. Disgraceful and utterly incompetent coders and their managers/organisers!!!!

There have been other announcements, too - but so far only The_Ripper has come up with the goods!!! Mbox, CCcam rip and so on.

So, last night The_Ripper and co. have just showed their "preview" version, for which I don't have much interest, anyway, as I never doubted he is working on it...

But! When it's ready, when most of the stuff is working, I will test and report back...

Last edited:

grizzlyt

The Ripper should develop Mbox again instead of fixing a box that should be dumped in the toilet.

That's my two cents.

E2 will downgrade picture quality, so there is no real advantage in getting there.

Even cheap Opticum 9500 has got E2 in a few months, so why waste time on this crap and make all the work ?

gorski

Well Known Member
Cash? :D

Seriously, not that bad, just built on [tecnical/professional] incompetence and then lies... [moral incompetence]...

gorski

Well Known Member
Having thought about it...

0) I don't know if there is cash involved. If there is - so what? Good for us, good for him...:D

1) One would be curious, I suppose. "Can I do it? What goes into it? How do I write drivers for it?" Etc. etc. If he does it - and does it well - he goes into legend... ;) :) :cool:

2) After that, Mbox [or its successor] is still there, as a possibility...:thum:

Any other reasons? :confused:

testi

Super VIP
1.0.27 :

"What is new :

- DiseQc FIX ( 1.0 , 1.1 , 1.2 Manual and USALS too )

- DVB-S2 FIX

- Integrated BlackShadow2 skin by Matrix10

- Fixed boot error"

hxxp://www.azbox-enigma.eu/upload/E2_AZBox_1.0.27.rar

aguda

Well Known Member
Enigma 2 v1.0.27

Devices suitable for flashing : Elite and Premium

What is new :

- DiseQc FIX ( 1.0 , 1.1 , 1.2 Manual and USALS too )

- DVB-S2 FIX

- Integrated BlackShadow2 skin by Matrix10

- Fixed boot error

Download

Enigma v1.0.27

ATTENTION: Use AzUP v1.1 for Flashing this version of Enigma 2 into Your devices !!!

glouglou68

Registered
Hello all of you, I'm new in that enigma thing and wanted to know : is it worth doing this flashing or not for a newbie like me ? (expect yourselves that you have a real dummy in front of you...)

osiris1

Registered
Info from MickeySa

To put smile on Your faces

Here We go - STC Timers and Compensation :

Code:
DVB: STC compesation -> 15 seconds ...
DVB: STC compesation -> the projected difference is greater than the delta mean, increasing the VCXO speed
DVB: STC compesation -> the projected difference is less than the delta mean, decreasing the VCXO speed
DVB: STC compesation -> the projected difference is less than the delta mean, decreasing the VCXO speed

If all went as planned You can expect BETA today ( late tonight ) or tomorrow.

So far Audio is working stable on any channel durring zapp or watching

I hope that Your patience and waiting will result in this case with very very good and stable working Enigma 2.

osiris1