MGcamd 1.35 priority og ignore.list file

djheaven

Registered
Hello people.

Someone who knows where I can get MGcamd 1.35 priority and ignore.list file that works?
I have a Ipbox 910HD, and emu is slow on it. So I need the two files.

djheaven

Registered
ty m8. But you only have the ignore.list in that file.
I'n i dont have any priority file info.. So that's why i need somthing to work on :)

Minicat

Registered
The is a own folder for configs

I upload them here...

Please don't forget to set B: { xx } in mg_cfg

There are two settings, one for stapi (Firmware) and one for enigma von IP-Box. Thats the reason why I can't set a working default

Montyboy

Registered
The is a own folder for configs

I upload them here...

Please don't forget to set B: { xx } in mg_cfg

There are two settings, one for stapi (Firmware) and one for enigma von IP-Box. Thats the reason why I can't set a working default

Thanks for the files works great except after 3 hours it freezes and I have to reboot, this happens every 3 hours.
I have card in DM8000 living room (ccamd 2.13) and 9000HD (E2 PKT 7.5 usb) in next room. I have set G.(32( and B.(11) is there anything else I should change?? Thanks Montyboy

Minicat

Registered
Yes, you can play with the cache timings. This could be help. But, the freezers are a known bug, fixed in 1.35a. The only problem, this version is not for sh4.

Montyboy

Registered
Yes, you can play with the cache timings. This could be help. But, the freezers are a known bug, fixed in 1.35a. The only problem, this version is not for sh4.

Thanks for the reply, are the cache timings in ccamd cfg. or in mgcamd cfg. Thanks again Montyboy