Enigma2 Release 0.5.0 for 900HD

tani1

Staff member
Super Moderator
Code:
release 0.5.0:
- fixed a bug on rebooting the system
- better CI cams handling
- support for upper and lower CI slots on the current live tuner, no more needs to put the cam only on the upper one :)
- added new dvdplayer
- support for timeshift
- fixed alpha blending colour on images
- updated e2 cvs to 30/05/2009
- fixed fstab auto mounting for hdd
- vsftpd log on file disabled by default
- fixed a bit keymap for 250hd/200hd, audio subtitles now is mapped
- added autoload of epg (using myepg now the file will be loaded automatically at enigma2 restarts)
- some fixes on mediaplayer for some multimedia files
- many fixes all around for better stability, now i think most part of drivers are done
- updated arabic language

I know there are still some bugs that sometimes break our balls too much, but i'm trying to solve all, just wait and hope
the funniest thing is finding those bugs :D

I would like to thank all people around Enigma2 for cuberevo, many teams are making really great stuff, i like how cuberevo
community is going on, i think this is the spirit our box should be!
I would like also to thank people making really great plugins, we will win all together! :D
See you on next release.

Thanks Tideglo

jnn1

Registered
I'm going to try this image tonight (have to wait till my wife goes to bed...) When using the flash image, how can i add Incubuscam 0.86 in this image?

arken

Registered
First boot wizard/videowizard not enabled by default. Had some trouble setting my TV. Anyway the release is working stable, will test timeshift tomorrow.

hajj_3

Registered
good work guys, still anyone know if e1 ip900 cams are being developed yet?

Gunna stick with nlb for a while and let others be the guinea pigs, too much on tv for me over the next few weeks to be playing with images.

Any chance you guys can add the uk cable database into the next image, i'd really appreciate that.

Father Pio

Registered
just testing this release. Seems to be OK.

But Polsat CI modul do not work , like in previouce versions info "no module found"

I use upper slot, turn On box without modul in slot, initiating after inserting in box ... and it doesn't work. Any ideas ?

PS
On sif9580 Polsat CI Modul works fine :/

balijoka

Registered
just testing this release. Seems to be OK.

But Polsat CI modul do not work , like in previouce versions info "no module found"

I use upper slot, turn On box without modul in slot, initiating after inserting in box ... and it doesn't work. Any ideas ?

PS
On sif9580 Polsat CI Modul works fine :/

Try inserting the cam in upper slot and then reboot the box. This works for me.

Father Pio

Registered
I see it is accidential solution, because after Polsat Module started I changed channel on other one and box halted. Now I'm trying 5th time or more, and the module can't start up. What the hell.

Last edited:

arken

Registered
Timeshift is mot working properly. Play/pause is OK, but when trying to rewind/forward - nothing happens or crash.