Oem Ultimo or Clone?

Hi all i just got Another vu+ ultimo from denmark
Its got a Gi logo on it..Looks like a new OEM model of the ultimo as its got 2 year gteee instead of one i got with my other ultimo...

Iside both are idenical exept the board revision....mine is rev2...

Could this be a cloned ultimo?

I got it from Denmark dont think.its a cloan just a newer model mabie from a oem source...

Ps found this

Its the OEM company thats supplying them..

http://www.galaxy-innovations.es/en/receivers/VU+ULTIMO.html

^G@w@in^

Registered
If you think its a clone why do you not just buy from a UK supplier or even the sponsor here ?:rolleyes:

I was traveling m8...
got it when i was visiting denmark on a fishing trip.
I dont think it is a clone just an oem model thats beeing supplied to western eu and denmark. its the rev thats anoying me.. if its a newer revision then wonder what the difrance is from the one being supplied to the uk?...

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
was it the same price as in the uk or cheaper,they are not that much cheaper in europe,and yes you get a 2 year warranty in europe, for some reason we only get 1 year here unless thats down to the distributor now here in the uk.

also came with its own version of BH 1.74 and its got the return the love event preinstalled so think its just an eu Oem

Everyhing is printed in english even the warranty card Happy with it:thum:

just need to get myself a uno for the kids bedroom:mecry:.. the dm800se has seen better days..:thum:

^G@w@in^

Registered
I was traveling m8...
got it when i was visiting denmark on a fishing trip.
I dont think it is a clone just an oem model thats beeing supplied to western eu and denmark. its the rev thats anoying me.. if its a newer revision then wonder what the difrance is from the one being supplied to the uk?...

Fair enough and I doubt you would get a 2 year warranty with a clone.

I think for the money you will find the Uno an even better value box :thum:

scorpion007

Registered
GI stands for galaxy innovations a company in Russia.They seem to rebrand receivers and make software for them.