Streamboard down ?

Spawn32

Registered
Hi,
Any one else having problems getting to streamboard forum and source github ?
Has been down since yesterday :/

/Spawn

sandy55

Registered
Hi,
Any one else having problems getting to streamboard forum and source github ?
Has been down since yesterday :/

/Spawn
whats you expect then ? this site is almost death for past few years
they can fix some glitches in oscam but they wont never fix any reader by according to the chipset pairing

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Yes its been offline a few days now
but its still possible to ping Streamboard forum
therefor its very likely a Doss attack or similar
Streamboard forum has had plenty of issues in the past and present with Hosting not working at various times and unreliable very similar to issues we have here @ Sat-Universe , do not worry i'm sure it'll be back online whenever admins figure out exactly what is wrong and decide to fix the problem .

Spawn32

Registered
Hi,
@sandy55, yes i know this, they are usually "served" a new feature / fix and they implement it in Oscam, that's like it always was, and are suppose to be, they are doing a great job, and sat marked wouldn't be the same without them :)

@barney2222, thanks for the info, was just a bit afraid that a well known Israel / us company had manged to get them offline :/

They (insert what you want) are probably feeling threaten by oscam, even tho it's not the streamboard team that does the real hacking :)

/Spawn ;)

Last edited:

sandy55

Registered
Hi,
@sandy55, yes i know this, they are usually "served" a new feature / fix and they implement it in Oscam, that's like it always was, and are suppose to be, they are doing a great job, and sat marked wouldn't be the same without them :)

@barney2222, thanks for the info, was just a bit afraid that a well known Israel / us company had manged to get them offline :/

They (insert what you want) are probably feeling threaten by oscam, even tho it's not the streamboard team that does the real hacking :)

/Spawn ;)
Code:
was just a bit afraid that a well known Israel / us company had manged to get them offline :/
oh yes could be

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Yes its online again ..However Nothing New or different since my last visit few days ago : )
But at least admins got it back online again .
Cheers !

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Still OFFLINE Its possible however that forum has gone underground and only available privately anymore ,
but it has gone down many times in the past just not for this length of time i am quite surprised their admins have not bothered to even put up a notice or give any reason
Why they suddenly decided to shut it all down :confused:

scout100

Registered
streamboard

Possible SKY Fix posted and then removed shortly afterwards,,The SKY Police are watching ??

delboy123

Registered
A fix was actually posted or this is just something you are guessing at?

UPDATE

No proof of any 'fix' being put up on streamboard. Just more people with the same old rumours. No known reason yet why streamboard has been down for so long.

sandy55

Registered
Possible SKY Fix posted and then removed shortly afterwards,,The SKY Police are watching ??
man
they are watching almost every site with sattelite files and faqs not just streamboard
there was not any british sky hacks at streamboard because sky case have completly nothing to do with oscam pairing encryption and how many times this word is needed to repeat till you and everybody else would understand it ?

Rickk

Registered
Info about Streamboard offline
info posted by azo in deb

Hi,

hopefully I can light up with my first contribution:

The owner of the domain streamboard.tv wrote me in the forum oscam.cc.
He told me that the admin of the streamboard server (not the owner of the domain) was lost and not found / accessible. There are no backups :(.
So he has forwarded the domain to the IP of oscam.cc.
I have created a vHost, so that something happens when you go to streamboard.tv.
So nothing was clawed! However, the forum without backups is probably gone.

Since I am neither owner of the domain oscam.cc, nor owner of the server oscam.cc am, I have to clarify everything first.

Ciao

azo