-Clone
-SIM2.10
-No Ca Found After Flash image

T

teakwondo

or look this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPu-k3ojVQQ"] here[/ame]

wamerhi1

Registered
thanks for you help i tray but sill error in Display ERR1:NO CA Found, my dreambox 800SE made by Dream Properties GMBH.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Keep trying the method i posted you need ethernet & service cable but the method does work.

briosa

Donating Member
Are you sure that you have an original dreambox ? Are you sure you have the correct image for you model ? LSS ??:confused:

blax

Registered
ok wamerhi1 I have the same error on the past.
fix with use USB cable on drivers on PC, and use another boot loader, after this, I can flash with new image. I have a Sunray4 box. Another thing, on my box the connector of Cable and Sat are inverse... (the label behind the box is bad).

jalloul

Registered
Hello everyone,

I've got the same problem but with a clone 800HD SE.
Pressing the power button in the front panel and switching on the rear button still displays the same error so I can't even start the process of recovery.

iggy111

Registered
Hello everyone,

I've got the same problem but with a clone 800HD SE.
Pressing the power button in the front panel and switching on the rear button still displays the same error so I can't even start the process of recovery.

Power off box, then keep the mini flash button on the back of the box pressed in then power on.
You should get an IP address and then reflash by browser method

nosi

Registered
hi to all,
I'm new at this forum and I've no knowledge for DM800SE HD!
I've tried but without success! I've connected the DM800 with a null modem cable (my box don't have a mini USB port)! I tried with Dreamup 1.3.3 following the procedure but without success! Nothing happen at the Dreambox display and the Dreamup 1.3.3 don't recognize it! To be honest, I'm too desperate! Can anybody help me please? My Sim Version is: 210
Thank you guys! Waiting for your help!

nosi

Registered
please help me i have error No CA Found

-DM800se
-Clone
-SIM2.10
-No Ca Found After Flash image
hi to all,
I'm new at this forum and I've no knowledge for DM800SE HD!
I've tried but without success! I've connected the DM800 with a null modem cable (my box don't have a mini USB port)! I tried with Dreamup 1.3.3 following the procedure but without success! Nothing happen at the Dreambox display and the Dreamup 1.3.3 don't recognize it! To be honest, I'm too desperate! Can anybody help me please? My Sim Version is: 210
Thank you guys! Waiting for your help!