Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Help for DCC needed

Dreambox Tutorials

Old 01-10-2011, 15:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Question Help for DCC needed

Hi,
Here I would like to ask a question concerning the behavior of DCC. The program was working normally till I reinstalled the Windows. Now is impossible to use it and especially the FTP. It gives error message:
> PORT 127,0,0,1,19,58
< 500 Illegal PORT command.
I am using version 2.96 under Windows XP professional. I gues this is related somehow to firewall or other security settings, but unfortunately this is my week point…
Kindly advice.
Old 13-11-2011, 10:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Try closing the firewall or antivirus program
Old 25-11-2011, 17:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

try unblock it

DM7020hd with Newnigma2

DM7025 with Newnigma2

DM7020 with PB vX

DM600 with Nabilo