DM800HD SIM 1 BL#72 Any Cable Options

Del_RFC

Registered
Hi Been around for years but not posted much.

With the death of DVB-S I decided to install a DVB-C tuber in my clone DM800HD. Tuner installed and all looked fine - time for a new image.

The box showed BL75 via telnet but on further investigation I believe it is a BL72.

After NO CA Errors trying to boot SSL84 images I was advised the Sim (white with no markings) was probably Sim1, I have managed to get it back to life with the Ferrari Sim upgrade image -

Next challenge is to get an suitable image that I can run UK cable.

Anyone point me in the right direction of a decent image compatible with my box

Cheers
Del

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Been around for years but not posted much.

With the death of DVB-S I decided to install a DVB-C tuber in my clone DM800HD. Tuner installed and all looked fine - time for a new image.

The box showed BL75 via telnet but on further investigation I believe it is a BL72.

After NO CA Errors trying to boot SSL84 images I was advised the Sim (white with no markings) was probably Sim1, I have managed to get it back to life with the Ferrari Sim upgrade image -

Next challenge is to get an suitable image that I can run UK cable.

Anyone point me in the right direction of a decent image compatible with my box

Cheers
Del

Lol so its a Ferrari sim not sim 2 like you said on the other forum.

If you run the Ferrari upgrade form the plugin menu and it was successful you can now flash sim 2 images to it but youll need to flash the latest sim 2 ssl first.

toysoft

If you run the Ferrari upgrade form the plugin menu and it was successful you can now flash ... Ferrari images ;o)

TS