Glitches and freezing in pcture

skogly

Registered
I have seen it on Open ATV and now on PBNigma, the picture is freezing, very often. so this is not a box I want to use.
This box you can get almost for nothing from me.:clapping:

skogly

Registered
Oscam encrpyted channels, who I get from my own server with 2 real card. I have not tried FTA channels.

skogly

Registered
I have been tested ZDF and Sat1 and they are OK. So maybee Oscam is the problem, I use Oscam v11198. It seems that the picture is stopping a 10 of a second now and then.

Neo64

Registered
Well as match E2 drivers , this box would be worth just to see movies , and sales will sense 0

Neo64

Registered
if it is a problem oscam , VU 4K using ARM chip , will have the same problems and do not, everything is a matter of drivers , kernel and testing, if has won sell this device
Got a very important point for Wetek , get the best drivers via manufacturer and adjust the best kernel to run the box in all the rules, anyone who says they oscam is problematic and causes failures and has no idea of ​​this issue
I always talk after making 100 or more tests and configuration files lso got from the principal or rather from a writer or writers oscam source , I do not mix the usuers copy / paste , and I have tried all versions of oscam existing VU same 4K ready to go fine and -NO Wetek

Last edited:

anwar saheb

Registered
Neo64 thank you very much for your comments.I thought that the stops and cuts are due to oscam set up,but the weteplay was fine some weeks ago with openatv ,pb,and openspa,but the recent images ,it became really bad :every 2 mts or so it stops,this doeas not happen with the same line on dm 8000???????????????????????????????agree with you NEO64