DNA Updater Cablecom - Dreambox

spgod

Registered
Dear all

I have two dreambox:
DM800se - DNA Keyupdater E2 is installed and works fine
DM600pvr (Enigma 1) - DNA Keyupdater E1 is installed

The problem is, if I run the Keyupdater on DM600pvr, it looks like it works. I see that keys are updated - actually the same as on the DM800se which works perfect - but still, the channels are not bright. Reboot and nothing happens.

If I have a look at FTP usr/keys in the softcam file, the keys are equal on both dreamboxes, but the DM600pvr does not work.
Did I miss anything?

The only difference I see between the two boxes: DM800se has much more files under keys, such as nagra, nagra2 etc.
Those are missing on the dm600

I even tried to copy some of the files from the dm800 to the dm600 (e.g the nagra2 file), but it does not work.

Any help?

Thanks

BTW: I am not really familiar with modifying dreamboxes, just learning step by step.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

do you sure dm600pvr support mp4 and hd channels_?this receivers has got c tunerS?

LELO_05

Registered
Dear all

I have two dreambox:
DM800se - DNA Keyupdater E2 is installed and works fine
DM600pvr (Enigma 1) - DNA Keyupdater E1 is installed

The problem is, if I run the Keyupdater on DM600pvr, it looks like it works. I see that keys are updated - actually the same as on the DM800se which works perfect - but still, the channels are not bright. Reboot and nothing happens.

If I have a look at FTP usr/keys in the softcam file, the keys are equal on both dreamboxes, but the DM600pvr does not work.
Did I miss anything?

The only difference I see between the two boxes: DM800se has much more files under keys, such as nagra, nagra2 etc.
Those are missing on the dm600

I even tried to copy some of the files from the dm800 to the dm600 (e.g the nagra2 file), but it does not work.

Any help?

Thanks

BTW: I am not really familiar with modifying dreamboxes, just learning step by step.

Test it

****Download<<

for Enigma 1

spgod

Registered
To be honest, I have no clue if dm600pvr supports these channels.
I know it worked in the past, so I expected it still to work.

But maybe you are right, if I do the a channel search, all the nice channels such as Teleclub or Animal planet etc are missing in the "all channel" list.
Some adult channels such as hustler are existing in the list, but not bright.

So you believe the box does not support all those channels? Did they change something in the past? Because it worked.

Tkanks anyway for your help

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

HI!

Can U please, send me the link to download the DNA-KeyUpater?

THanks

i dont know your devices

you can use hacksat addon with enigma1 and enigma2

thank you.
:thum: