How to Patch TM5402HD

malteser66

Registered
you need to have a few files on your usb stick, and copy them off the usb TO the receiver

you need the patch .stb file

you also need the

addon002.stb file

first load the patch, then once this is done, in the same way, load the addon002.stb file

youll now have access to the 8281 menu

Thijs

Registered
this will activate the secret menu (8281) where you put the sealions to unlock more channels with a cardshare

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered
I have tried to get the addon 002 stb file , but the above post doesn't seem to get me to it . Can you give me any further guidance please ?

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered
Thanks. I am still trying to sort this problem out. My latest plan is to start from scratch . I will return the receiver to factory settings . I will download your patch again and put it on a USB stick. When I download the patch and save it to my computer do I need to do anything with the file before I load it on the stick? I very much appreciate your help. No doubt you realise you are dealing with someone who has very little knowledge in these matters.

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered
Thanks for all your help. I have finally succeeded The problem was that the F1 button on the remote was set on off . Once put to on the process was quick. My fault, because I don't really know what I'm doing.

Nigelvernonbrown

Registered
Hard to follow

I have learnt much from this site , but I find the system baffling. The reason I don't follow 1 thread is because I can't. I suppose it is because I don't use these forums much .

jojo5

Registered
Just got my hands on a new ..old 5402 unopened....2015 1.0
patch no Biss or CAS....Used the usb to upload the phantompatch....and satback channel list.....Both working fine...