Network is not available/no data

jasomrasto

Registered
Team, Im a freshman here and I hope, Im not breaking any posting rules.
i have just bought simple Ariva 103 and succesfully install emu firmware and run newcamd client.
I have sat receiver connected directly to my LTE router (connection is ok when using tablet or PC).
Dhcp is on and ypthe connection should work as Im getting newcamd client connection.
But for example Youtube, dailymotion, or even rss reader or weather connection doesnt work.
When I click on YT tab and choose some channel I get Network is not available error message.
Sometimes I get a little further, when I get reading data 1/4 message and sometime it even looks like it tries downloading some clip, but after a while it says Movie not on the server or something like that.
What is my problem?
Wrong or weak connection?
Do I need some special router or sat receiver settings?

I really appreciate any of your help and advice.

jasomrasto

Registered
Im starting loosing my nerves.
Was trying to reach ferguson tech support/sent them probem description, no answer...
looks like this ariva 103 is piece of something...
In addition I cannot access the apps like YT and iptv ( only thing that is working is some footbal stupid results) there are many bugs in the menu. when I accidentally change dhcp setting to off, there is no way I can change it back to on without reinstalling the whole firmware...there is no way I can edit /move channels from the gui...
I regret any euro and hour I spent on it...
Im so frustrated and nobody answering my post makes it even worse...

jasomrasto

Registered
also, when I shutand unshut the sat receiver, I have to reboot also my router to restore the connectivity to newcamd server...jeez