Does any member Have this Game ??

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
As per Thread Title Game is Called Quicksnooker 6.1 for Windows/XP

i had this with crack for Years but after Reformat of my PC i have lost the game and the crack it was my all time Fav game Ever ...maybbe someone can help ??

this is Youtube link for the actual Game ..i know about newer versions but im really not interested the old format of this game was unique and very enjoyable =>

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HysYmCWNTRE

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for reply milvas.ms ..Yes that is the game for sure but its Version 7 and like i said im not intrested in this new version its total rubbish compared with the good old version 6.1 and thats what im looking for old version 6 with crack as seen in youtube video on my link above in post #1 .

Thnx

TheSamoyed

Donating Member
You could use EaseUS data recovery software.

That'll let you recover the crack even though you've formatted the hard drive.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i know but that drive became corrupted and would'nt even boot-up ..ive since moved to faster SSD Drive now since start of this year .
Thnx for Replies ..hopefully someone might just have the old version 6 Quicksnooker Game and possibly Crack aswell ??

milvas.ms

Registered
I found a version 6.1.178 , without crack, and found a crack for the version 6.1.63, but I cant found that version anywhere to test that crack...