cccam info php & windows 8

simeon76

Registered
Under desktop mode is working perfectly with every browser you have, but not working under win8 start mode

alexultras

Registered
Abbiamo trovato la soluzione per CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 (DT6) in Windows 8 e IE10 ed è super semplice e dovete seguire questi passaggi:

1 Lasciate Risorse del computer o Computer e andare a Disco locale (C :).
2 Dipende dal PC che seguiamo un percorso o un altro:

- Seguite questo percorso Program Files / DragTeam / CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 (DT6) /pms_config.ini (Per i computer a 32 bit)
- Seguire questa Program Files (x86) / DragTeam / CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 (DT6) /pms_config.ini (Per i computer a 64-bit) percorso

3 Questo file modificherà la seguente:

È solo cambiare il valore "0" a "1" nel file linea pms_config.ini "KeepRunningAfterBrowserClose" per modificare il notepadd ++, per esempio. Dobbiamo ottenere questo file per fare il escritrorio cambiamento e bene, ma non la modifica per mantenere e una volta che si dimentica di questo cambiamento è solo copiarlo di nuovo al percorso prima e sostituito e problema risolto.

Saluti e spero vi aiuta. ---------------------------- ------------- -We found the solution for CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 (DT6) in Windows 8 and IE10 and is super easy and you have to follow these steps:

1 Let My Computer or Computer and go to Local Disk (C.
2 Depends on the PC that we follow a path or another:

- Follow this path Program Files / DragTeam / CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 (DT6) /pms_config.ini (For 32-bit computers)
- Follow this Program Files (x86) / DragTeam / CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 (DT6) /pms_config.ini (For the computer to 64-bit) path

3 This file will change as follows:

You only have to change the value "0" to "1" in the file line pms_config.ini "KeepRunningAfterBrowserClose" to change the notepadd ++, for example. We need to get this file to make the change and escritrorio well, but changing it is not to keep, and a time that you forget to change this is just copy it back to the first path and replaced and problem solved.

Last edited: