Galaxy 14 125 W

iq180

Registered
many powervu TP can't get EMM more, only old TP stream can found vaid

True, I recored all Powervu TPs I could get from 40.5w to 139.0w back in 2016 and early 2017, I did keep all my log files just in case I ever needed them, it's a good thing I did.

fiji

True, I recored all Powervu TPs I could get from 40.5w to 139.0w back in 2016 and early 2017, I did keep all my log files just in case I ever needed them, it's a good thing I did.

Latest pvu encryption system updated with hash mod & block emm from
normal system .
if u r using dvb card then activate emm logs for 5 minutes
then pm these log for searching ecm
like this text type PowerVuEmmsWithPatterns-[channel name] .

iq180

Registered
Latest pvu encryption system updated with hash mod & block emm from
normal system .
if u r using dvb card then activate emm logs for 5 minutes
then pm these log for searching ecm
like this text type PowerVuEmmsWithPatterns-[channel name] .

I did not use dvb card to record the data stream, I used a GSKY V8 satellite receiver for that and PVH to find the keys.

kebien

Registered
I did not use dvb card to record the data stream, I used a GSKY V8 satellite receiver for that and PVH to find the keys.

I did collect tons of EMM over time,missing some,as we all do.

Still the fact since powervuemu 3.4.1 we can record EMM unmasked from this newer streams to be used in PVHE to find valid EMM keys.

But can't do nothing for those providers not sending EMM anymore.
This is when old EMM logs comes handy.

yakudi

Registered
will try 3.4.1 Emu with TBS card+Dream 3.7.1 find vaild EMM with new stream in these days

yakudi

Registered
I did collect tons of EMM over time,missing some,as we all do.

Still the fact since powervuemu 3.4.1 we can record EMM unmasked from this newer streams to be used in PVHE to find valid EMM keys.

But can't do nothing for those providers not sending EMM anymore.
This is when old EMM logs comes handy.

have tested your way of 3.8.1 EMU and 3.7.1 DVBdream+TBS card for AFN 64E, Sony ten 105E
all can't get vaild emm via PVHE

iq180

Registered
have tested your way of 3.8.1 EMU and 3.7.1 DVBdream+TBS card for AFN 64E, Sony ten 105E
all can't get vaild emm via PVHE

Would you like an EMM key for AFN to test, I have keys for the western satellite ark, I think all the AFN CHs use the same keys, East or West.