Smart DVB + error of filters/SmartAVS

ParsianSat

Registered
I still have this problem that when I want to exit the full screen in Smart DVB, the screen freezes, but I can hear the audio. After some seconds the audio also stops and the program is not responding.

Do you have any idea how to solve it?

VictorLS

Registered
ParsianSat said:
when I want to exit the full screen in Smart DVB, the screen freezes
I've never seen that. I saw just black screen freeze when I move dish from current SAT but SmartDVB has solved this problem.

Last edited:

jackjavo

Registered
Re ParsianSat. This freeze issue you have is when going from fullscreen to normal view on the same monitor or a different monitor? If you change video renderer does it behave different? What is your cpu speed? And this is with the x64 build?

ParsianSat

Registered
It's on the same monitor.
No, it doesn't if I change the video renderer.
My processor: AMD E2-2000APU 1.75 GHz
x64

pierangelo74

Registered
Dears,
yesterday I received my new TBS 5520 SE.

The card seems ok, BUT I HAVE GREAT PROBLEMS TO MAKE IT WORK PROPERLY.

I have problems to make it recognize by softwares (Smartdvd, DVB viewer and progdvb) and after many attemps when I make it, it is enough to change satellite and sometimes even frequency to restart it again and struggle with software to make it recognize.
Then I did it only once to make work Diseq.

When the card decides to work, it is very good (tuner, t2-mi and multistrem).

I used even last drivers by the mighty Crazycat, but they are not working, a lot better with Florian's but I can't use diseq..... and I know it should work, once it did.... :(

This is not the way to enjoy it...

So I will pass next days trying to find help ......

any idea?

May be this the reason: I use win 10 64x, Smartdvb is 32 bit ?

Best regards

Pierangelo

ps:
I use win 10 64x, Smartdvb is 32 bit and the card seems recognise by the system with a usb pan as symbol in the tray.
I am using both usb plug (red and black)