MTN Worldwide TV (NSS @ 57°E & 20°W) Chat only

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
SIGNAL MASSIVE NOW 14db 97%
HD Sport 24 Now showing F1 Racing !

Seems signal is much increased during early daytime hours and then drops in evening very considerable .
MTN working fine on my TM5402 M3 HD and TBS 5980 USB QBOX
with DVBDream
not sure if PowerVU HD works on your TM6800HD Super @ Librarian have you tried 4.8E Discovery Networks HD Channels ??
maybbe your box with its lack of support by TMate may require new software but its quite old so i wouldnt hold out a lot of hope im afraid as TMate never normally support older boxes even TM5402 M3 does not get many updates anymore even for some simple bugs that need sorting .
I Think many other boxes will struggle with 20°W MTN aswell as already reported in this thread .
cheers !

librariandvb

Donating Member
thanks for both replies, I have 763p installed and can confirm that sci pol hd etc works but adding the 12508 power view keys to the cas menu doesnt seem to clear,maybe it is because its too old,

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

NSS 7 at 20.0°W

12509 H 6660-2/3 QPSK DVB-S2

Europe & Middle East beam
  1. Sport 24
  2. BBC World News
  3. CNBC US
  4. Fox News Channel
  5. MSNBC

Last edited:

harshy

Registered
Very happy to see these channels particularly S&&&& 24 but the picture quality is pixelated and some of it is not even in the right aspect ratio, I can't believe their give their clients this

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i notice signal fades after about 6pm on these channels
have to use my big dish to lock later in the evening times
picture quality is not fantastic i think its with higher bitrate and different aspect ratio like ESPN 15W that makes picture look worse and pixlated somewhat ,
this can only be a back up service @ 20°W i think ,
probably the 57°E bouquet is the Real broadcast service .
cheers !

Doo Wop

Registered
NSS 7 is in inclination, thatswhy signal sometimes is better, sometimes worse. btw. Sport 24 is channel for airplanes.

NS_70

Registered
Whats can I Do?
On Dr.Hd D15 all PVU Works fine. But 20°W doesend work whith this key.
Ident is 12059?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Signal again bit lower was very high untill around 4pm today but i can lock again on my 2m Prime focus still ..i think anyone with smaller dish size will really struggle to maintain a signal on these channels ?
works ok on my TM5402 M3 HD
And DVBDream with TBS 5980 USB Q-Box
not sure why it wont work on Dr.Hd D15 ? :confused:

Screenshot_4.png

dggrr

Registered
i notice signal fades after about 6pm on these channels
have to use my big dish to lock later in the evening times

I only started watching these channels yesterday, but with a Triax TD88 dish (which is really 85cm) then this signal stays locked over a 24 hour period with out dropout in South East UK.

The tighter focus of larger dishes may actually cause problems with this sat.

Triax claims a beam width of 2.0° for the TD88. If NSS 7 is inclined by 1.0° then an ~80 cm dish may be optimal but depends where you are.

abra26

Registered
hello. can anyone confirm me if ecm key is still the same? or it's down? i have black screen and i don't know if a fault is on my side or it's just new ecm key on. thank you! :thum:
the talk is about 20w

Amiko8260

Banned
MTN worldwide 20'w ku band 12508 H 6660 -P 0000 01 FFFFFF.. KEYS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE POSTED OUTSIDE OF THE KEYS SECTION ..000 not work pleas new key.help me thanks

hello. can anyone confirm me if ecm key is still the same? or it's down?

All those 20W channels are working at this moment with latest public key. Sometimes emu may not work so you need to restart your dvb application or rescan channels.

Amiko8260

Banned
YES ON AMIKO8260 NOT WORK KEY P 0000 01 FFF.. KEYS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE POSTED OUTSIDE OF THE KEYS SECTION ..000 HELP VodzigorLans