TS file,please!

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Code:
[url]https://mega.nz/#!4j4gRSII!8T-NIQ9Cc0vM7XqDm-n4GIulCYeYdwZ7ZBtdfEPWgYY[/url]

FTS-NAT_GEO_HD_12461_V_20800_20190207_0159_VPID-2956

150 ~mb

sid 13106

sat: 42e
fr: 12461_V_20800

pls need all details.

thank you for all helps :mecry::thum:

SharKistani

Feed Hunter
Code:
[url]https://mega.nz/#!4j4gRSII!8T-NIQ9Cc0vM7XqDm-n4GIulCYeYdwZ7ZBtdfEPWgYY[/url]

FTS-NAT_GEO_HD_12461_V_20800_20190207_0159_VPID-2956

150 ~mb

sid 13106

sat: 42e
fr: 12461_V_20800

pls need all details.

thank you for all helps :mecry::thum:

Encryption Type Irdeto2 VideoGuard

Last edited:

kebien

Registered

kebien

Registered
Has anyone here done any work on breaking digicipher?

digicypher 2 is broken,problem is you need information from an activated receiver in good standing,and is only good for the channel it is activated for,not any other.
This make you extract information from every activated receiver,an impossible task : to extract the information the guy went through hundreds of receivers until one had good info,but every receiver gets destroyed in the process.
Again,hacked but not for any practical use.Just for learning purposes.

iq180

Registered
digicypher 2 is broken,problem is you need information from an activated receiver in good standing,and is only good for the channel it is activated for,not any other.
This make you extract information from every activated receiver,an impossible task : to extract the information the guy went through hundreds of receivers until one had good info,but every receiver gets destroyed in the process.
Again,hacked but not for any practical use.Just for learning purposes.

Hmmm, well I could be wrong but my understanding was that each receiver was activated to 1 satellite and that's where other providers like Dish Net gets there programing from as well as Powervu satellites and others, like I said I could be wrong, no matter because we don't have the info anyway.

kebien

Registered
Hmmm, well I could be wrong but my understanding was that each receiver was activated to 1 satellite and that's where other providers like Dish Net gets there programing from as well as Powervu satellites and others, like I said I could be wrong, no matter because we don't have the info anyway.

The information is public,the guy actually conducted a seminar explaining the process,the algorithm,everything,and is on video,the whole thing.
Each receiver is activated for a package,or single channel,not an entire satellite.

Long time ago primestar and Voom used DC2,that could be a single satellite provider with full programming,but they are gone now.

jan55

To @fiji,
Test a record two .ts files (only audio PID) in attached "TEST.TS".rar file
Contain:
- Readme
- 2 audio .ts files
- my cw_test_list
- pictures about my testing same .ts files

Regards

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
I need crypt8 + plain CW from the following TS Stream.
This is TS from BBC World NEWS OTE Greek Channel Encrypted in Video guard ND$ !
You are wasting time trying to open this Channel/Package... BBC World NEWS it is FREE TO Air on so many other Satellites ,PLUS OTE Pack is not broken or possible to watch even IF you found a working CW Key !
Also new members should at least, introduce themselves as a way of courtesy and good manners HERE => https://www.sat-universe.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=4

Then Read Forum Rulez Here => https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=48

Members on this forum do not work for profit we do what we do as a hobby not for greed and payments etc..! [ Which is why i edited your post ] as your post was already breaking forum Rules .
And before making your Next post try do some reading/research first ,
you will receive all the help you require that way instead of jumping on and posting random nonsense that wastes everyone's time and is regarded as nothing more than spam .

kebien

Registered
Crypt8 = 8F 0B 2A 83 50 AA B6 14

Kindly help me in finding the CW

I wonder if you read previous posts.
If your TS is encrypted in ND$,it means the control word CW changes every few seconds,even finding a CW for that crypt8 will not help you decode this channels.

If you care to explain why you need a CW that will decode only few seconds of that file,people would be more cooperative.
Knowing it is ND$ will not give you a valid crypt8 anyway,the section change with very new ECM,and not possible to collect enough similar crypt8 to use.
Nobody wants to invest time and work when members do not understand it is a fruitless pursuit.

Beside,CRYPT8 are to be posted in its own section,not here.

Last edited: