New Android 4K DVB-S2+T2/cable

Q-bOxHd

Registered
How did you get this box mate ?
reapy intrested in this, but only with the 2xsat tuners.

I have contacted the guys behind this, but they are not for sale yet, so how did you get it ? are you an betatester maybe ?

dizzdizzy

Registered
How did you get this box mate ?
reapy intrested in this, but only with the 2xsat tuners.

I have contacted the guys behind this, but they are not for sale yet, so how did you get it ? are you an betatester maybe ?

I got a sample with S2+T2/C, Dual tuner S2 is supposed to be released in March. There is a link on Aliexpress to buy S2+T2/C in the CNX-Software review.

dizzdizzy

Registered
Playing with it for some days and quite satisfied. Box been stable and video quality superb!!! Better than all the crap media players I tried. Satellite channels working good. And the 4k is amazing.

I got a new 2xSat tuner module, just working fine. I hooked up my NAS to save all the recordings, this is so easy to manage all what I want to keep.

Q-bOxHd

Registered
just amazed how did you got this :)
you buy this from Aliexpress or directly from Korea. This box is an Koren box. I have been wating for my sample for few weeks now, but i only did accept 2xdvb-s2 tuners, maybe this is why is taking time for my sample :)

what else can you tell us about this box mate, does the OScam work with this ?
how about Netflix HD, HBO ?

how is the scaning of channels both on sat and teresial ?

Have you tested the Kodi ?

dizzdizzy

Registered
I get this from China as I know the supplier. It is said to be with Korean firmware and produced in China.
OScam works fine with me. Netflix HD no, from what I read though all the forums, seems not so easy to get Netflix HD except with Roku/Amazon boxes.
I have no issues with scanning for Terrestrial, Sat or Cable. But some 4k satellite channels are crappy with broken images. For example, 10727 on Hotbird.

Kodi is working but not for 4k playback. Most add-ons are fine. I did not test a lot as I only use a few like 1channel and genesis.

ufeedo

Registered
hey
i have this box but this Show mosaic Picture on UHD channels on astra1 and hotbird!!:mecry::mad: see the Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vXOv8gmQ30&feature=youtu.be
have you question ask me!!´:D

smartstb.net page admin mean; Sorry, About Astra UHD(4K) channels are decoding by 4K@60fps 10bit.
But U4(Hi3796C) can't decode 10bit UHD channels.
Unfortunately, U4 Quad Hybrid can't decode 4K UHD Channels in Astra/Hotbird Satellite.

ufeedo

Registered
not all 4k channels! not 4k channels with **** 4K@60fps 10bit!!

venz k1 plus can Play all 4k channels!

ufeedo

Registered
then you buy a 500€ expensive vu solo 4k if it pays for 10-15 4k channels :D,

China box? this produced in Korea!!:mad:
just a drop waste shit box finds all sat data frequencies but a 200 euro expensive box does not find it:D

a waste box finds all Channels on Auto sat scan in 1.35 Minute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvVZheiafLw

show me a sat receiver finds everything (Auto sat scan) in 1.35 Minute :confused::confused:

a waste shit box very faster blind scan names openbox Diamond find all Frequency in 3,50 Minutes and see now Openbox SX Model that found all ch. frequency in 11 Minute!:D:D

instead other box a shit, falling to denote they buy the boxes and test it! I have had in 17 years sat hobby xx hundred Receiver

Last edited:

spawk

Registered
hello every one i have tested K1 and not happy with result oscam are connected but no picture after this have sel my box for an friend want it to use only iptv
and now i have buy an wetek play and all are runing fine i dont know if " Fashion TV 4K priview " are good chanel for test 4k picture but work on wetek and oscam also work connection to my server are very fast .

now about K1 i have decompiled android and also apk's and i dont found any CCcam or newcamd inside ( no binary ) and no another files only an couple of code add on an xml manifest on dvb.apk apps of K1

and this are repport tested by

i have posted video on youtube juste searche for test oscam et iptv wetek play on youtube

:)

ufeedo

Registered
hello every one i have tested K1 and not happy with result oscam are connected but no picture after this have sel my box for an friend want it to use only iptv
and now i have buy an wetek play and all are runing fine i dont know if " Fashion TV 4K priview " are good chanel for test 4k picture but work on wetek and oscam also work connection to my server are very fast .

now about K1 i have decompiled android and also apk's and i dont found any CCcam or newcamd inside ( no binary ) and no another files only an couple of code add on an xml manifest on dvb.apk apps of K1

and this are repport tested by

i have posted video on youtube juste searche for test oscam et iptv wetek play on youtube

:)
you have new model k1 plus or k1?

cccam on U4 no Problem but biss etc.. not work :mad:

kevd

Registered
k1plus

have tested k1plus. newcamd works fine. kodi 16 ok. playstore hard to activate. need to register on other medium ist so allot easier. epg is shit only gives u now and next. remote basic so bought a air remote and works fine. overall for a cheap 50 pound sat terrestrial multimedia box. fine.had few problems.
1. tf memmory card picture insertion orientation in crap manual wrong.gos other way. i thought i broke it untill tried other way.
2.you need a tf card or usb fob or hdd fat 32 to save newcamd to work.
3.came with kodi 16 basic need to install your own stuff. at least its clean install.
4. pretty fast scannining of channels but after you have to create your own favs in installation. dont know if there is a dedicated channel list you can import from the web.

Last edited:

ozviewer

Registered
Hi,
Was there anything special you did to get the cccam going in the K1Plus?

The server can see me and says logged in, however I only see 3 seconds of vision before the picture scrambles again?

Any tips for a new person?

Thanks

tahir85pk

Super VIP
me too i just bought new model came few days ago KII PRO with 2gb ram & 16gb rom quite fast box booting time is excellent,kodi is working flawlessly & super fast 4k is also working,satellite part is also working good but just cannot connect to cccam it connects for few seconds & then shows not connected any suggestion

mbovo

Registered
Hey Fellas,
So what's the best 4k receiver with DVB-S2 and working cccam (or oscam or newcamd) and biss, maybe t@ndberg?
Apart from Vu+ Solo 4k of course...

Last edited:

ozviewer

Registered
I have been on to the mob I bought it from, shown them screenshots etc, and their engineers are looking at the issue. If I learn more, I will let you know.

I didn't know there had been a reply, trying to work out how the forum gives you an instant email notification..lol

EDIT...just worked the notification bit out !!

I find the box very responsive compared to other androids I have used, and quite like it. The satellite side is geared for Europe, and there are no satellites for the Pacific area (I am in Australia), so you have to add, and then blind scan to get what you need.

On the DTV-B side, it only auto scans for Europe as well, and as such, I needed to manually enter each DVB-T transponder for it to get all my stations.

Last edited: