Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Roberto Mancini

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dionysos

Registered
Hiddink's agent Cees van Nieuwenhuizen insisted his client plans to stay with Russia until after the 2010 World Cup.
"There's no way Guus will go to Chelsea," he said in the Times.
"It's not an option and has never been. Guus is the coach of Russia and will stay until the World Cup of 2010."
you might be right ... I didn't invent this but I just stated here what was written in dpa (Deutsche Presse Agentur) yesterday. :rolleyes:

but we all know what is going in football business ... today's denial can become a confirmation tomorrow ... such as ManU declaring atm that C. Ronaldo is unsalable, but maybe in 2 weeks he will sign at Real?! Who knows ...! :D

cheers

MADRIDISTA

Registered
just read that Mourinho might end up on the bench of FC Internazionale... Deco should join there as well.

and for c.ronaldo -
I honestly hope that this "player" will never come to the Bernabeu :)

dionysos

Registered
taken from another board ... but I don't think it will be Deschamps!
DESCHAMPS shows interest in being the new Chelsea’s manager. According to his declaration he is on the short-list to replace the sacked Grant.
I think he will get the job especially after the refusal of ROBERTO MANCHINI & GUUS HIDDINK.
This is Deschamps declarations to RMC (Monaco Radio)

"I want to return to coaching. I needed to rest, but I feel capable of achieving good things now.
"Breaking back into management is complicated because there are not always the opportunities, but the Chelsea position is now free. I am flattered to be considered a possible candidate for the role.
"They sacked their manager not because of the results they achieved, but because of their wish to play a more attacking, attractive style of football in the next few years.
They are a very big club, that I know well. We will see over the next few days how it goes but any big-name manager who is available would interest them."

Last edited: