blue dragon card

marsel

Registered
blue-Yellow&red cards hae been good for some years but are nothing now,no more seeing paytv with smartcards they are all over!!

discofrenzy

Registered
ok ! i have 3 bdc cards ! 1 has no atr ( killer file ) and is dead i know that !
the other 2 are not dead !
i loaded the file : Blue_DC_OS_Loader.BDC which is one of 3 files to convert between blue/yellow/red card , after loading this file i cannot see the card in dragon loader !

if i use emk loader ( which is not for this card but for the old gamma ) i can get a valid atr ! so not a dead card.
but when i try to use dragonloader ( which i used to load this file with ) it now says no card ! although the emk gives an atr.

this happens with original phoenix and cas3 programmer

this is the atr i get
ATR = 3B EC 00 00 40 32 44 43 2D 4F 53 2D 4C 4F 41 44 00 01 : Unknown ATR

In the dragon loader it does not say No atr but it says No Card Detected.

can anyone explain what has happened ? and how to get the upc file i have back on the card ? thanks in

Last edited:

VIP
The card is in the loader state.

You must now go to the next step

Code:
4. Load the "Dragon_Converter_V2.xvb" file in WinExplorer and run it.  
   Choose which colour OS you want your card to be when prompted.

If this fails, erase it using the Erase xvb script (winexplorer) and start again. Do not interrupt the conversion script otherwise you are left like this.

Last edited:

discofrenzy

Registered
ok i managed to get the atr back ;-) using winexpl;orer and a couple of scripts from 007 ! well done mate ! and loaded the file back on to the bdc ! but looks like im too late for upc now ! lol

unfortunately it looks like i am not allowed to post attachments ;-( pm me for the files if required and i will upload

discofrenzy

Registered
WOW ! yes 007.4 ! all done now thanks to your scripts !
i hadn`t realised you had posted ! ;-) always give credit where its due etc ... ;-)

67sefa

Registered
upc opens only 3 channels it doesnot open any channels which package you load it because all bdc blue-red-yellow were dead...

67sefa

Registered
blue dragon or other dragons do open any packages yet? why do you try with this card? is there any news friends?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Was not the worst card ever because i think about 3 years it lasted ..DigiTR 7°E and UPC 1°W and even cleared NovaGR for a little while too so no shame on it ..just never figured why that the DigiTR h@ck was never implemented again on BDC ?

Dont think now there is much more to say really about Blue dragon card or any card for that matter at the moment ,LOL's !!

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Think its a South African package?

But more info lancelin3 please, ie what sat?

poliv123

Registered
Hi everybody Good morning!!
I am looking for bluedragon bdc files with logs if you have
nova bdc files i mean
as much as you can(files)
Please send me pm!!!!
Thank you and good day!!! :)