sharing with echolink

raul7

Super VIP
cardsharing with Windows Vista

I need program for fte max (Ali c), cardsharing with Windows Vista, thank you very much for advanced

PlugDVB 1.2.7 only it functions with seca and viacess

Last edited:

Bawasani

Registered
it is not possible ,only card oficial in dreambox for share

Hi,Raul
Pls I am using EL 3020 IR Plus and upgrade the sharing software, but it refuses to accept Irdeto Aljazeera card. It keep on giving me information that card initializing which has no end. Pls kindly give us the necessary information. Furthermore, I have DM500s which I have not put into use. Pls help.

raul7

Super VIP
Hi,Raul
Pls I am using EL 3020 IR Plus and upgrade the sharing software, but it refuses to accept Irdeto Aljazeera card. It keep on giving me information that card initializing which has no end. Pls kindly give us the necessary information. Furthermore, I have DM500s which I have not put into use. Pls help.

move you post --http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=60909&page=464

taiwot

Registered
Hi friends

Wonder will never end. I upgraded my Echolink 3020IR with 090609, and two days ago i could not see JSC 1,2,3,4 unless i set my menu to Gbox. But all the latest software posted i did not use it since ART is working. But yesterday i found out that JSC 1,2,3,4 came back on it own without changing my menu and without upgrading. So if you are faced with this problem just keep using 090609 firmware you will not need to eject your card before you see JSC 1,2,3,4. :thum:

pigeone

Registered
This note applies to "ali 3329c"and for JSC which comes to about 13 ° or 7 °
Note: If U want to see JSC SPORT + U should Set ur Serial PortThrough The Menu --> System Setup --> to (Gbox SSSP

Last edited:

kure-ka

Registered
Wonder will never end. I upgraded my Echolink 3020IR with 090609, and two days ago i could not see JSC 1,2,3,4 unless i set my menu to Gbox. But all the latest software posted i did not use it since ART is working. But yesterday i found out that JSC 1,2,3,4 came back on it own without changing my menu and without upgrading. So if you are faced with this problem just keep using 090609 firmware you will not need to eject your card before you see JSC 1,2,3,4. :thum:

My ART has not been working for the past 2weeks and I have090609 SW. What am I doing wrong?