Ferguson HD [Main Chat]

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Jakitaki,
Can you help me, how can set CCCAM on 252 combo?
I use A252Combo_20151027_1.27B9_patch on box.
I would like try free C or N line, but I think can't set correctly, because it isn't work.
Can help me?

C-line

C: serwer port user pass

N- line

N: serwer port port user pass deskey

save lines in a text editor and save as .... allshares.dat , upload the file to the receiver , as flash.confg

axel

Registered
hello, im looking for help here,,, i come across people looking for channel lists for 150/153 boxes ferguson arriva... now i got these 2 boxes, with channel list,, i need help to setup ftp server to upload files so people can download channel list for boxes... please pm or let me no here,, this can only help everyone looking for 28.2 channel list.. thank you for help me

Pivodit

Registered
Combo 253 Dead

Hi everybody

Making a firm upgrade, my brand new 253 combo is off.....

When I power on the box, only appears "on" in the LCD but nothing happens.

I think is a faylure during hte process of upgrade.

I try some solutions I read in this thread but nothinf happens. The eprom upgrade don't go on from "Syncro....STB"...

Maybe I need a special eprom updater?

Thank you very much

axel

Registered
experimenting

hello, im looking for help here,,, i come across people looking for channel lists for 150/153 boxes ferguson arriva... now i got these 2 boxes, with channel list,, i need help to setup ftp server to upload files so people can download channel list for boxes... please pm or let me no here,, this can only help everyone looking for 28.2 channel list.. thank you for help me

cmon guys surely people that got these boxes (ferguson arriva) would like if they could d/load a updated channel list rather than searching and rescaning for frequency changes.... any help be great in testing this out :thum:

lz1cbk

Registered
Fersuson Ariva 200- problem with patch V2.14B2..?

Hi there,

does anybody experienced the issue which I have with Ariva 200, and V2.14B2_patch - in settings, DHCP cannot be switched to ON , it stay only OFF . When try to switch to ON, it reverts to OFF automatically .
Any tips , tricks for this ?

Thanks

Bob

theboss2009

Registered
Hi

I have an Ariva Ferguson 150, and I update the fw to V1.27B9_patch, and I update the key.db to the last available (02.03.2016)

But I not see SRG or other channels.

Where did I go wrong??

Thanks in advance!!

ps. What is the EromUpgrade?? It is useful??

gorog67

Registered
The signal quality displayed by Ariva 253 is less, than by Ariva 200 or by Ariva 252 70-80%, sometimes half. (The signal intensity still the standard 90%.) It is normal?

mjatkey

Registered
Hi guys, quick question on the Ariva 150 and 153, I've added the patched software but on some of the channels mainly the childrens and movies there is a descriptive audio that I can't turn off. I've used enigma boxes where you can switch this on or off. Any ideas? Thanks Martin

gentlesadique

Registered
Hi good people,I am a proud owner of A200 for many years. I want to know if there is anyway that I will be able to watch TANDBERG channel with my receiver. If no, I need advice as to which Ariva product is good for TANDBERG. Thank you very much

sdodo

Registered
powervu on ferguson emu

Hi,

is it possible to see powervu on 4.8E and 1W, via emu on 253combo?
:D thanks